BLACKFISH.... 2013 Documentary. Critic: "Scariest Movie of the Year!!!" 97% on RT.

Just finished watching this. Good docu. I would have liked it if they could of put the execs at the places faces and names on blast.

Watched it last night, humans are pretty evil when it comes to profit. Always thought these type of animals should be free and not attractions for profit. Killer whales are insanely smart and very social. Haven't been to SeaWorld or a zoo in many year and after watching this I think I'll continue that trend. Just all around sad.

I kinda wish CNN would also show The Cove. Both films focus on the same thing, but I The Cove does a much better job of presenting it.

Flamesuit equipped. But I don't see how people get up in arms over seeing another animal killed. All death is terrible. But to say its any different in the end game than eating at your favorite restaurant is laughable.

I had two people who I consider "work friends" talking about how they saw The Cove and that they couldn't believe people would do that to an intelligent animal. Who judges what an intelligent animal is? Are we? We claim it. They then went to the lunch room and ate chicken strips and and a hamburger. It seems to me that if its out of sight its out of mind for most people. But don't act high and mighty when someone makes it look pretty in a documentary.

Do I think its ok to do this? No. But I also eat a steak every once in a while and last I check NT wasn't all PETA members.

/End Rant.

The cove was way more graphic IMO, but I agree this type of stuff needs to get out more.

QFT QFE. although i do believe in protective captivity for those animals that are hunted to the brink of extinction for no reason at all.

What i dont get is how an animal in captivity goes "crazy" and eats a trainer or some ****. Then the animal gets put down like it was a savage or something

Its a ******g animal! Like katt Williams said. Dont get mad when a tiger at the zoo eat somebody. The tiger went tiger. Thats what its supposed to do

This is just animal slavery

What i dont get is how an animal in captivity goes "crazy" and eats a trainer or some ****. Then the animal gets put down like it was a savage or something

Its a ******g animal! Like katt Williams said. Dont get mad when a tiger at the zoo eat somebody. The tiger went tiger. Thats what its supposed to do

Some definitely go crazy when they are in tiny little pools . Animals have that killer instinct but blackfish trailer says whales dont have that AT ALL. So something is making it.

I can't stand PETA and all that ****. I hate when people get more upset over dogfighting then murders and rapes, but WILD animals need to be left alone.

Some definitely go crazy when they are in tiny little pools . Animals have that killer instinct but blackfish trailer says whales dont have that AT ALL. So something is making it.

I can't stand PETA and all that ****. I hate when people get more upset over dogfighting then murders and rapes, but WILD animals need to be left alone.

**** PETA

I understand animal rights and all that but man them people is crazy as f

I didnt know killer whales were so docile like that. I seen them on animal planet going ham on the seals

Just saw this and while there were some cringe-worthy scenes, it wasn't as graphic as it was portrayed in the first few pages.

Just curious if anybody know if they cut out the more graphic part from the one showed in the theaters? That is the one reason I do not think The Cove will be shown because that ending was just too much to stomach.

Figures it wouldn't screen in SD :rolleyes

Guess I'll have to travel back to good ol Oklahoma this xmas to see it :smokin

For the record, I am okay with killing animals. That is the circle of life. I am not okay with captivating them. What's the point of living in that?

Last edited:
Flamesuit equipped. But I don't see how people get up in arms over seeing another animal killed. All death is terrible. But to say its any different in the end game than eating at your favorite restaurant is laughable.

I had two people who I consider "work friends" talking about how they saw The Cove and that they couldn't believe people would do that to an intelligent animal. Who judges what an intelligent animal is? Are we? We claim it. They then went to the lunch room and ate chicken strips and and a hamburger. It seems to me that if its out of sight its out of mind for most people. But don't act high and mighty when someone makes it look pretty in a documentary.

Do I think its ok to do this? No. But I also eat a steak every once in a while and last I check NT wasn't all PETA members.

/End Rant.

I think there's a big difference between food and entertainment.

QFT QFE. although i do believe in protective captivity for those animals that are hunted to the brink of extinction for no reason at all.

FWIW, that was a Chris Rock joke first, but I agree with your point.

Back
Top Bottom