Blackfishing

rachel.jpg

Eastern european chicks lowkey always been curious about black people and black culture

women-become-1.png

a1694d82-dc12-4380-a878-30f596b12bc4.jpeg

181128_gma_davis_0742_hpMain_16x9_992.jpg

_104609427_mainimage.jpg

I think its corny but black men and women follow them and buy the products they promote so its whatever. My wife and I were talking about this a few weeks ago and we both know of a female that is white that is pretending to be afro-latino along with pretending to be other things.

Shorty is thicker than cold peanut butter and she knew what she was doing. She can go tf on with her white tears.

Like DL Said

“If white people wanna dress in blackface, we should do it on Halloween … [and] make Halloween an election year,” Hughley continued. “That way, when they go vote, they get their vote suppressed.”

women-become-1.png

a1694d82-dc12-4380-a878-30f596b12bc4.jpeg

181128_gma_davis_0742_hpMain_16x9_992.jpg

_104609427_mainimage.jpg

I think its corny but black men and women follow them and buy the products they promote so its whatever. My wife and I were talking about this a few weeks ago and we both know of a female that is white that is pretending to be afro-latino along with pretending to be other things.

Shorty is thicker than cold peanut butter and she knew what she was doing. She can go tf on with her white tears.

The crazy thing is ****** would probably like them more if they were just white.

The crazy thing is ****** would probably like them more if they were just white.

RNS Facts.

The crazy thing is that Black women follow the white girls that blackfish more than ******. I can't quote youtube at work but blackfishing on youtube is a huge thing as well for make-up and hair tutorials. Like it will be a non-black woman telling sistas how to apply Fenti Beauty products or style hair. Black women eat that **** up in the comments talkin bout Yass Nubian Goddess meanwhile da ***** will be the color of mayonnaise under all the make-up. It's mind-blowing.

I know a guy who said he was half black but he was just mixed with braids.

He was dropping the n word like it was nothing to him.

Back
Top Bottom