+/+/+BlackMoon - Enta Da Stage Appreciation+/+/+

The best remixes of all time made me throw this joint on over the weekend.
Who Got The Propz

How Many Emcee's

I Got U Opin (remix)

Buck Em Down

Son Get Wrec

Powerful impak!

Damn I cant find none of my joints on youtube these joints you posted up is official I Got U Opin remix
pimp.gif

Niguz Talk ****t
pimp.gif

Son Get Wreck
pimp.gif

This album is classic, gutter NY sound gotta love it

smokin.gif

Is that Hav' & P I see tucked in the cut in "How Many Emcees"? I remember reading where the Mobb used to rock wit' Buck & them backin the day...

This album is definetly appreciated. The "I Got U Opin" remix is one of the best remixes EVER. I wish that was one the album instead of the OG joint.Picture this scenario: It's 1994, I'm 13 years old. I'm playing NBA Jam on Super Nintendo. My older brother comes in the room with his girl.He's your modern day 18 year old Bronx knucklehead reppin' Valley Mob. He got "40 below" Tims on wit' a M-65 black fatigue jacket onwit' a maroon Champion crewneck underneath. Accompanied with him is an attractive lightskinned female from Parkchester rockin' doorknockers & aroyal blue Columbia rainsuit jacket wit' matching $54.11's. The time is about 3:58 & he's like "Yo turn the game off, Rap City is about tocome on" & I'm like "Chill, lemme just finish this last quarter" & before I know it, he's turnin' the game off &he's turning to BET. Big Lez is on & my brother starts poppin' off about how sexy she is & his girl starts givin' him crap. The first videothey show is the remix to "I Got U Opin" & I'm like
eek.gif
"I want a hockey jersey just like Buckshot got on" & my brother gets up off the bed & starts rappin' along & diddy boppin' like"DUCK DOWN!!!!!" & out of nowhere he begins to rough me up in front of his girl. After the video goes off, he kicks me out the room so that he& shorty can have privacy. That's one of my great moments in NY Hip Hop History.....
laugh.gif

Black leather Tim "chuckas" with your socks tucked in the back of your cream army pants. Black leather & a knit black & cream checkeredskully.
You got me zoning time.

Classic.

03. Who Got Da Props?
04. Ack Like U Want It
05. Buck Em Down

That's my favorite sequence on the album.
pimp.gif

Classic Hip-Hop album. Black Moon and the whole BCC held it down in the 90's.

Booming like a speaker in my $100 sneakers/
Baggy black jeans, knap sack, and my beeper

pimp.gif
pimp.gif

@**# a Duffle Bag....I want my knap sack
pimp.gif
It holds the tools....

Thats one of my favorite bars of all time..,
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

Enta da State is definitely appreciated.....Thanks bscan/illscan

Originally Posted by mossman75

one of the most slept on debut album of all times
One the most slept on albums period.

Is that Hav' & P I see tucked in the cut in "How Many Emcees"? I remember reading where the Mobb used to rock wit' Buck & them back in the day...
I aint see them But I wouldnt doubt it since Hav is on that album.

I wish I still had those Nervous tees and stickers

Straight classic, front to back.

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

slaves & n***az talk s**t are dope tracks... i didnt even know there was a video for how many emcees???:.

Originally Posted by Killmatic07

Very Appreciated, Buckshot very underated. What happened to the other 2 dudes?

5ft just got out of prison no too long ago...I saw they had a track on HHG.com

Back
Top Bottom