Blackout Haunted House (NYC) - Anyone Brave Enough?

http://blackoutnyc.com/

Over the past few weeks I've been looking around for a good haunted house to check out and came across this one a while back. Has anyone ever been to one of their past years houses/events? No way in hell would I be able to walk alone through God knows what with only a flashlight and protective eyewear. I wish there were videos of the experience to get an idea of what I would be in for, but the reviews alone are enough for me to avoid this one at all costs 
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

For the life of me I can never understand why people go to these things. I think its a complete waste of money. You gotta be some type lame to be scared by this nonsense lol.

Originally Posted by RavageBX

For the life of me I can never understand why people go to these things. I think its a complete waste of money. You gotta be some type lame to be scared by this nonsense lol.

I'm not sure if you actually read about this particular one or not, but it's not your run of the mill haunted house where things randomly jump out at you. Let's just break this down real quick lol

- You go through alone...no groups, no friends....solo

- .......with only a flashlight and protective eyewear

- There will be instances where you will have to crawl and run

- .....most importantly, did you read the reviews?!

No way in hell I could ever put myself through that type of thing, but I would like to see video of exactly what goes down in there. Or have some brave NT'er come back to tell the story
laugh.gif

I read alot of reviews that it was weak compared to prior versions. I assume the people who did the write ups afor their articles were (())

Originally Posted by KleanKicks

I'm not sure if you actually read about this particular one or not, but it's not your run of the mill haunted house where things randomly jump out at you. Let's just break this down real quick lol

No way in hell I could ever put myself through that type of thing, but I would like to see video of exactly what goes down in there. Or have some brave NT'er come back to tell the story
laugh.gif
Knowing for fact that nothing is going to happen to me kinda kills it for me. Might get startled a few times from being caught by surprise but genuinely scared? Not happening.

I heard about this. Sounds like its def. worth the money. There's another one in NYC where its like a play and you to different rooms watching the play and it determines your outcome

Sounds like it is on some Serbian Film type %!#, I am all for being scared and everything but when it comes to some of these reviews I read and how they basically make you feel degraded and everything.............. I think i will pass.

Just read the last years review.

"A large completely naked black man proceeded to give me a foot massage."

No thanks.
sick.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by KleanKicks

laugh.gif
Knowing for fact that nothing is going to happen to me kinda kills it for me. Might get startled a few times from being caught by surprise but genuinely scared? Not happening.
Did u read the review?
@+$$ seems od suspect 
laugh.gif

Walking through condom littered hallways with bare feet?

I'll pass 

• /www.jadedviewer.com/Late-Show/squarelibg.gif);">http://www.jadedviewer.co...te-Show/squarelibg.gif); background-attachment: initial; background-origin: initial; background-clip: initial; background-color: transparent; background-position: 0px 8px; background-repeat: no-repeat no-repeat; ">In the final room, you see a large black man having sex with a white woman on a mattress that's on the floor. (God I hope that was simulated Skinemax sex) The room is dimly lit red and has many shoes littered across the floor. I began to realize I would have to find my shoe from among the many shoes and socks.
  • /www.jadedviewer.com/Late-Show/squarelibg.gif);">http://www.jadedviewer.co...te-Show/squarelibg.gif); background-attachment: initial; background-origin: initial; background-clip: initial; background-color: transparent; background-position: 0px 8px; background-repeat: no-repeat no-repeat; ">The large NAKED black man (and I mean completely naked) instructs to me go to the corner which blocks the view of the bed. I hear some grunting and see a few glimpses of naked flesh as I peek at what's going on. I keep creeping to see what the %!#* is happening when the large black dude tells me to get on the bed.
  • /www.jadedviewer.com/Late-Show/squarelibg.gif);">http://www.jadedviewer.co...te-Show/squarelibg.gif); background-attachment: initial; background-origin: initial; background-clip: initial; background-color: transparent; background-position: 0px 8px; background-repeat: no-repeat no-repeat; ">Now I'm on the bed and I look at the NAKED woman (who has some awesome boobs) and the black man starts playing with my exposed foot. As he plays some weird game with my foot, the woman starts to hug and grab me yelling "Get me outta here!" and "He's crazy!".

eek.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Back
Top Bottom