**BLACKOUT NIKE FOAMPOSITES** PICS..

Status
Not open for further replies.
sorry if it was posted:
but got this magazine in footlocker today and the date for these foams to drop is jan 19th..sorry for the pics best i can do...

Please be aware that these are not dropping, it is the Foamposite Lite that is dropping... not the Foamposite 1.

Originally Posted by cincybcats22

Please be aware that these are not dropping, it is the Foamposite Lite that is dropping... not the Foamposite 1.

it says foamposite one not lite pic is blurry....

Thank you for the pictures

I guess this is cool, but not too long ago these could still be bought at some (albeit few) retail locations from the last drop

Originally Posted by William Rivera 3

can any tru OG's shed some light?

Im not an og
but many believe footlocker used the wrong pic.
there is a new shoe called the Nike foamposite lite that will be comin out and it fits the $155 price point. the Nike foamposite one (which is shown) hasalways sold for 170-180 (back in like 97) and most recently retailed for $200.

Droppin the price by $45 on a shoe that released just a year prior is not typical of Nike.

i have an 11.5 for sale if you need these. DS
nerd.gif

I could see this colorway being re-released.

Nike has done so in the past with foams of the same color year after year.

So the all black color could be a 2008 re-release.

Did nike not do the same thing at the start of the year with the sliver/blaack foam ?

Thats why there are still pairs at the outlets.

Originally Posted by cincybcats22

yeah, I doubt that they would re-release the all blacks for a cheaper price. If anything it would be the Cactus or maybe even the black/Reds.

Im pretty sure that the all blacks sold the best out of the three recent released Foam 1s.

for cameras and close up shots use the macro setting on your point and shoot camera..
images
forcell phone camera, just hold still haha

I dont know why they are dropping them again .. They mine is well drop the Penny Foams again with a GR tag on them

Originally Posted by Stevetacular

Originally Posted by Oh YoU MaD

Didnt these drop not too long ago?

The Blackout Foams released last year, not sure if they will re-release but would be nice for those who missed out.

*One of the best to ball in.

Originally Posted by blackcat23mj

for cameras and close up shots use the macro setting on your point and shoot camera..
images
for cell phone camera, just hold still haha

thanks didnt know

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom