Blackout V??

Status
Not open for further replies.
almost looks like the premio bin (minus the shiny leather), its not the blackout vs that have been reposted before.

I really hope they wont officially do that to the 3s. PLEASE JB, atleast dont call it the jordan 3 call it the 3.0 or something hahaha

JB shouldve released the white metallics, There are too many black based V's this year.

Pretty much identical to the black metallics, other than the black shark teeth and black stitching on the 23. Seems a bit pointless, I was really hoping for a retro of the black metallics cos I missed them back in 2011, and seeing as 3 outta 4 OG cws of the 5s have dropped this year, there's still hope...

Really don't see the point in making subtle difference to a classic colorway. Especially differences that no1 was complaining about in the 1st place. They look ok but would be pointless to cop if your already own metallics IMO.

these look WAY better than the oreos that have been floating around. honestly i like the chances of these coming out more than the other ones especially since these are probably straight from JB instead of some early release sellers

JB shouldve released the white metallics, There are too many black based V's this year.
Nope. Black Js >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> White Js. Keep it up JB

I would get these. They're a lot better than the oreos.
Definitely much better than the Oreos. This is a fact not an opinion. Hope these drop so I can pass on the Oreos. Oreos will be winter beaters if these don't drop

Really don't see the point in making subtle difference to a classic colorway. Especially differences that no1 was complaining about in the 1st place. They look ok but would be pointless to cop if your already own metallics IMO.

The color of the tongue is automatically not a subtle difference. I own the metallics and even if they were DS (they got beat up in a car crash) I would still cop these

Last edited:
Gotta love seeding.
eyes.gif

I remember watching a youtube interview where this guy didn't even know what his shoes were called and had to ask one of his 'manz-an-dem' what the sneakers were called.

Oh and....Black Metallics with NA please.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom