Blackwater guards receive 14 counts of manslaughter for attacking unarmed Iraqis

to the dude who pointed out the snitching....seriously? these dudes killed innocent unarmed people and you worried about one guy who admitted to his wrongdoing and pointed out that the group was wrong as a whole in this?
you dudes and your stop snitching stuff gotta stop...

all i gota say is blackwater are all phucking semi-terriorist.. the way they interigate indiviluals are far beyond you could imagine.. our freakin

government hire these guys to interigate and also torture.. (yes torture) prisoners to get awnsers. The only reason they could do all this

is because its not part of the government, its not even in the United States.. idk.. i jsut dont like these guys.. bunch of red necks killing innocent lives

Originally Posted by LAzianBoi

all i gota say is blackwater are all phucking semi-terriorist.. the way they interigate indiviluals are far beyond you could imagine.. our freakin

government hire these guys to interigate and also torture.. (yes torture) prisoners to get awnsers. The only reason they could do all this

is because its not part of the government, its not even in the United States.. idk.. i jsut dont like these guys.. bunch of red necks killing innocent lives
Moronic statement. Blackwater is comprised of ex-military, Secret Service and law enforcement. The majority is white but for you to say that isdumb in itself.

laugh.gif
Comparing them to terrorists or even suggesting that they areterrorists. Once again you are generalizing based off of the actions of a few men. Princes don't hire them for security w/o a reason.

Who doesn't torture people? Yes, its against the Geneva Convention but you'd be a damned fool if you don't think that the most civilized countriesin the world aren't torturing people.

Originally Posted by Lazy B

Originally Posted by LAzianBoi

Moronic statement. Blackwater is comprised of ex-military, Secret Service and law enforcement. The majority is white but for you to say that is dumb in itself.

laugh.gif
Comparing them to terrorists or even suggesting that they are terrorists. Once again you are generalizing based off of the actions of a few men. Princes don't hire them for security w/o a reason.

Who doesn't torture people? Yes, its against the Geneva Convention but you'd be a damned fool if you don't think that the most civilized countries in the world aren't torturing people.

couldnt agree more.
dude who said they're rednecks is straight IGNANT.
having friends that are in blackwater
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
i can tell you that there is more positions than just patrolling and security,and every single position they have is reaaaaal hard to get into,
even with a clearence and 5+ yrs of experience, and a degree

oh ya and bush had nothing to do with it,
im not a bush supporter at all, but just putting it out there,

I was just reflecting how i felt about the situations and these guys, u know wht i mean.. i just dont like these guys, they have that "i could do whateveri want" attitude...

Back
Top Bottom