Blasting your music in the whip

bumpin in front of old white people is the funniest

oh and if they got little kids with them....even funnier

Do you need music on that loud ? Admit it. You turn up your music loud with your window down to get attention from other drivers.
smh.gif
Attention #@%!

Originally Posted by KenJi714

Do you need music on that loud ? Admit it. You turn up your music loud with your window down to get attention from other drivers.
smh.gif
Attention #@%!

Gotta let the subs breathe
wink.gif

I stay deeeeeep in the hood... like...like a 7 week old bald fade or some %@*!. So no, I've never, ever had that problem.

when i had my knock in my trunk i use to bang to the max all day everyday when and where ever i go. i was on my 4 too, i use to act a fool everywhere. at thered light white people use to just stare at me with the stoneface cuz my trunk would be making a rukus. then i'd proceed to break the intersection offbefore the light start changing. when i get my slab back imma have to do vids of how i get down behind that wheel.

I try to keep the volume on the norm, so that I can still hear once I'm in my 50's

I never bump my music, but I would not give a damn if someone told me to turn it down. I wouldn't do it, it's my car and my stero. F them.

Originally Posted by SwanginOn4z

when i had my knock in my trunk i use to bang to the max all day everyday when and where ever i go. i was on my 4 too, i use to act a fool everywhere. at the red light white people use to just stare at me with the stoneface cuz my trunk would be making a rukus. then i'd proceed to break the intersection off before the light start changing. when i get my slab back imma have to do vids of how i get down behind that wheel.
Dudes like you give us car audio guys a bad name.
smh.gif

how is that?? what car audio guys? i aam a car audio guy, when im bored or want a lil money i hook dudes music up in they slab/cars. so what is you sayin?

i had one guy ask me if i could turn it up any louder (sarcastically) so i rode right next to him for about a mile with it on 30....i normally play it on 21

Originally Posted by MR MONDAY NIIGHT

Blasting your music everywhere is disrespectful and tasteless.

mannnn, I usually bump everywhere loud(bass FTW) with windows down unless its too hot/cold or if I'm in a residential area after 10PM, you can't tellme you dont have it ignantly loud after you leave a club/party. I aint gonna lie though, sometimes I have that "that guy" feeling(so I turn it down)but its not too often

To the public. You think everyone wants to hear what you're listening to? Bump on highways,freeways, and parkways. Don't blast music on locals streetsand residential areas.

No but ive seen an old lady pull some girls earphone to tell her that it was too loud and the girl got mad and cursed her out.

Back
Top Bottom