Blazer 2k9 impression

*My english skill is not that good.

Maybe, this is not popular ball shoes. I know this one is not pretty. Anyway, I just played ball in indoor court with blazer
2k9. This is better than I expected.

pros:
-very light weight
-heel cushioning is great with zoom
-ankle support is great

cons:
-runs little wide. not like cp3.2 that really hugs my foot(could try half size down?)
-traction is ok in indoor.
-felt little cushioning on forefoot (thin zoom or phylon?)

overall, comfort ball shoes and not expensive now. I am satisfied with this one.
currently, white and blue color are out. they are very fresh, though.
5ae266847edd63ce214b406b1307f178f3766b8f.pjpg
c1e2696451d6036f230bac6089412bb812e7f8b4.pjpg

These are hitting outlets for I believe $69.99 and they are also on Finishline for that price as well with coupons available. Tried them on, actually decentlooking, but wasn't impressed by the out of the box fit and feel. Could possibly feel better with some break in time... Spoiled with the the Huarache08's and 09's where you can bust them right out of the box.

The Blazer 2k9 does not have zoom air. In fact it only has an air unit in the heel and nothing at the forefoot except for phylon. It's actually a Blazer XAir Total Package fusion if you look at the outsole and cushioning.

I don't have the Blazer 2k9 but I do have the Air Total Package and it didn't run wide imo. More like true to size. Too bad I can't seem to findthese in stores in the Netherlands otherwise I'd like to try them on.

right or wrong .....congrats on your first post and welcome to niketalk.

well for comfort this beats the old blazer for sure. the aesthetic is of a performance basketball shoe.. not bad.

Back
Top Bottom