Blazers + Yeezys = "Bleezys"?

sure.

I wasnt gonna post these cause they probably wont be recieved well, but what the hell...I like 'em, and thats who I did them for.

2 things I would have done differently in hindsight would have been to

1. use the Spike Lee Blazers as a base. so that I could make that toe cap glow in the dark. I couldnt find them in my size though and wasnt patient enoughto order them online.

2. to make the toe on these black and continue the gray strip on the side all the way around. I actually may take them apart and do that, time permitting. Im 90% sure Im going to.

anyway....in case I get lazy, here they are:

bleezy1.jpg

bleezy2.jpg

bleezy3.jpg

bleezy4.jpg

cool
nice idea....

clean work as always....
pimp.gif

but the lighter black on the upper, not the leather part, looks kinda 'ehh'
b/c it just goes straight down....

you ruined my favorite nike of all time... blazer is too classic for something cumbersome like the yeezy

Feelin the "HULKeys"
laugh.gif
but idk abt the black one's...a lil bit of tension goin on on the upper lateral

didn't even notice that the green pair actually has the blazer upper with the yeezy midsole. clearly photoshop... gotta think logically. unless you'reTinker or some other designer to convince Nike to recreate a mold to enlarge the width, you're never getting a Blazer profile to fit onto an AirYeezy/Revolution/Jordan 3 midsole. completely different cuts...

could somebody PLEASE MAKE SOME ZIP UP FOAMPOSITES LIKE THE FLIGHTPOSITES ZIPPER STYLE

could somebody PLEASE MAKE SOME ZIP UP FOAMPOSITES LIKE THE FLIGHTPOSITES ZIPPER STYLE

I rocked 'em the other day and didnt really like them on my feet, so Im gonna bust them down to nothing snd make a completely new custom

Back
Top Bottom