BLENDS San Diego UPDATES

this is iamCaseyJones on a different SN because apparently you need to be on here for 3 months w/300 posts to make a thread (things change i guess?) Hopeeveryone is well. Its definitely been a while. I have a new screen name... "stillCASEYJONES". On a different note...
New SBs in at BLENDS San Diego. Lance Mountain Blazers will be out on Saturday but the rest is in. ALso, don't forget about Sundays festivities for theLaDainian Tomlinson AF1s. If you're on the BLENDS email list, you probably already know. Be Easy ya'll.

726 Market Street San Diego, CA 92101

337879001.jpg

Originally Posted by KB8sandiego

Edwin?
nerd.gif

What up though, it's been a while!

yeesir its me D! for some reason, the Niketalk Gods havent let my new screen name "stillCASEYJONES" post yet. so excuse my late response. i have touse this SN till then.

Edwin?
nerd.gif

yeesir its me D! for some reason, the Niketalk Gods havent let my new screen name "stillCASEYJONES" post yet. so excuse my late response. i have touse this SN till then.

HELLO EVERYONE
BLENDS is getting 50 pairs of the Ladainian Tomlinson Nike Air Force 1
21 pairs are signed by LT himself
One of the pairs will also have two tickets to the Chargers vs Patriot game
Shoes go on sale at 2PM and will be priced at $125

+Madden Tournament (Prize provided by Nike)

Bring a positive attitude and some friends to enjoy the Sunday telecast of the Chargers/Patriot game! Food provided by PHIL'S BBQ! We will be open at11AM for regular business but will close at 1PM to set up for the LT release. See you all SUNDAY! Everyone is welcome! Stay GOOD yall.

338268997.jpg

wow...no updates? must be boring...but that was dumb to release this shoe on game day...haha. needless to say, i still want a pair, but am goin to have to waitfor the reg release date.

BLENDS would like to thank everyone who came out today for the BLENDS x NIKE x Phil's BBQ x LT release. Today reminded me of why I got into sneakers.Nothing but POSITIVE ATTITUDES. Our release was a huge success. We sold all 50 pairs in less than an hour. GOOD TIMES! Thankyou -Edwin

AND THE RIBS WERE BOMB... AND WHO STOLE OUR LANCE MOUNTAIN POSTER? LoL

338453496.jpg

338453492.jpg

338453088.jpg

338268997.jpg

338452106.jpg

338452104.jpg

338452109.jpg

338452097.jpg

Edwin, you guys absolutely did a great job with the line and the list so i want to commend Blends on the fantastic organization that was in place. Beats peoplecutting in line if the list is made.

-Marvin

Edwin!!

-Hey its me Juan!!

-sorry i couldnt make it out !! i wanted to go so bad!!

-wheres that 61yr old baller?!! jajaja

-glad that kid who got those Dooms left happy with his pair, real chill dude!

oh and tell Mark i said hello!

Originally Posted by SDiREP

Edwin?
nerd.gif

yeesir its me D! for some reason, the Niketalk Gods havent let my new screen name "stillCASEYJONES" post yet. so excuse my late response. i have to use this SN till then.
Word brother,

Nice to see you back on NT. Hope things are going well for you.

Looks like you guys held it down for the LT release judging from the pics. Blends handling business as usual. Great job!
pimp.gif

So anyone out there with a size 10.5 or 11 LT AF1? I tried on my 10 and it's tight on me. Looking to swap out for the bigger size. Hit me up on pm.

What's good Edwin. This is Mikey, I dropped in today with my Fox. Looks like I missed a good ol' release party yesterday. I'll be passin by everynow and then to check out the shop. Ya'll be easy.

Hello everyone. Some new things at BLENDS SD. Have a POSITIVE weekend!
For some reason, NT hasn't let my new SN "stillCASEYJONES" post yet. So I'm limited to this SN till then. Bummer.

BLENDS SD
726 Market Street
San Diego, CA 92101
619 233 6126

+Nike Blazer Low SB (October Special Quick Strike SB). They are a QuickStrike release,
so they will only be available at select Nike SB accounts.
+ Air Force 1 Lows WP (Weather Proof): The uppers consists of brown canvas and brown
durabuck. Perfect for the Fall and Winter months. They'll be out 10/25
339259709.jpg

+Nike "Vandal Supreme" Dunk Highs.
339259708.jpg

Nike DUNK Hi VANDAL is out on the floor. still got sizes left.

WP af1 comes out this SAT 25th.

havnt gotten word on the maxes yet. just call the store if you have any questions!

Blends SD
726 Market Street
San Diego Ca 92101
619-233-6126

...out now at BLENDS SD
BLENDS SD
726 Market Street
San Diego, CA 92101
619 233 6126

340124581.jpg

NEW Nike SBs at BLENDS SD. OUT NOW!!!
Also... Air Jordan 1 High Straps will be out tomorrow
+White/Black/Varsity Red
+Black/White
+Black/Varsity Red/White

344108025.jpg

sorry to gravedig, but do u guys still got the Nike Dunk Hi Vandal Premiums? Im looking for the silver/red pair, thnx

Back
Top Bottom