Blends

yes, please let us know if youre gettibng the fantastic 4 pack
TEAM BELLOBLOCK!

holla front!

all 3 blends locations will be receiving the fantastic 4 pack minus the foamposites. i really do not know when they are coming. that is day to day. beatnic in fullerton will be getting them as well.

thats the best looking shoe out of pack
Looking for the

Rayguns and Jordan XIIIFlints
Lebron P.E
Size 11 11.5

pics of the trons? thanks!
member #14

740 5th Avenue, Suite B./ San Diego, Ca. 92101/ Ph: (619) 955-8046

YO GOT BACK FROM BLENDSMORE SHEEDS CINCO P RODS JORDANS AND ALOT OF AF1 ARE AVAILABLE THERE COSTA MESA HOLLER
[/b]

BLENDS WILL BE CLOSED TOMORROW FOR MEMORIAL DAY blends will be closed tomorrow for memorial day BLENDS WILL BE CLOSED TOMORROW FOR MEMORIAL DAY blends will be closed tomorrow for memorial day BLENDS WILL BE CLOSED TOMORROW FOR MEMORIAL DAY blends will be closed tomorrow for memorial day BLENDS WILL BE CLOSED TOMORROW FOR MEMORIAL DAY blends will be closed tomorrow for memorial day BLENDS WILL BE CLOSED TOMORROW FOR MEMORIAL DAY blends will be closed tomorrow for memorial day BLENDS WILL BE CLOSED TOMORROW FOR MEMORIAL DAY blends will be closed tomorrow for memorial day BLENDS WILL BE CLOSED TOMORROW FOR MEMORIAL DAY blends will be closed tomorrow for memorial day BLENDS WILL BE CLOSED TOMORROW FOR MEMORIAL DAY blends will be closed tomorrow for memorial day BLENDS WILL BE CLOSED TOMORROW FOR MEMORIAL DAY blends will be closed tomorrow for memorial day BLENDS WILL BE CLOSED TOMORROW FOR MEMORIAL DAY blends will be closed tomorrow for memorial day BLENDS WILL BE CLOSED TOMORROW FOR MEMORIAL DAY blends will be closed tomorrow for memorial day BLENDS WILL BE CLOSED TOMORROW FOR MEMORIAL DAY blends will be closed tomorrow for memorial day BLENDS WILL BE CLOSED TOMORROW FOR MEMORIAL DAY blends will be closed tomorrow for memorial day BLENDS WILL BE CLOSED TOMORROW FOR MEMORIAL DAY blends will be closed tomorrow for memorial day BLENDS WILL BE CLOSED TOMORROW FOR MEMORIAL DAY blends will be closed tomorrow for memorial day BLENDS WILL BE CLOSED TOMORROW FOR MEMORIAL DAY blends will be closed tomorrow for memorial day BLENDS WILL BE CLOSED TOMORROW FOR MEMORIAL DAY blends will be closed tomorrow for memorial day BLENDS WILL BE CLOSED TOMORROW FOR MEMORIAL DAY blends will be closed tomorrow for memorial day BLENDS WILL BE CLOSED TOMORROW FOR MEMORIAL DAY

have a nice weekend. word to your mother.

So what time does bLAnds close today? :lol:
laugh.gif

i was lucky enough to go by blends daygo on sat and was able to scoop up the brasil AF1's!!! thanks for my man workin that day...he had to dig far and wide cause they were in the wrong spot, but alas brought them out for me to take home. needless to say, blends has and carries dope stuffs!!!

went to blends in SD today and asked if they were getting the fantastic 4 pack.They said no, I was like the asian dude with the glasses told me they were gettin them.I wanted to punch that guy in the face.Shady characters

shieks (horton plaza)already have the dunks for 89.99
Looking for PE Lebrons Only!!!!!

Quote:
I wanted to push that guy in the face.Shady characters

Blends? Shady?

Yeah right.

The only place that's downright Shady are all the Shiekhs in San Diego.

If you think Blends is shady, then don't shop there. They treat me right.
[/b]
[/b]

Quote:
went to blends in SD today and asked if they were getting the fantastic 4 pack.

I thought they were gettin them except the foams? I saw some dude at 24hrfitness with the clear af1's. he get em from stupid shiekh

Quote:
he get em from stupid shiekh

Well. You know how they roll.

Release em early for that hefty price!

But man, lots of people beastin' over those Forces.

I know it's all from the Espo hype, but damn, clear shoes? Come on now. To each their own I guess.
[/b]
[/b]

can blends crew ( garry,jermy or nobu) confirm the date blends gonna have these for sale?? and for how much??
beatnic had em up for sale for $130 today... the air force is completly sold out as of now though...
HOLLAND 2006 WC SUPPORTER

GOD'S FIRST EVERYTHING ELSE WILL COME ALONG THE WAY

resellers nightmare. they aren't going to make as much as they thought they were going to. these shoes are ugly... now the kiss of deaths which also has clear panels... those i would cry for.

Back
Top Bottom