Blends

I'm pretty sure Blends will have the DMPs.
They will be raffling em off.
No campouts here. :lol:
laugh.gif

and they will be splitting the shipment between the stores.
so the SD heads will get a shot at a couple

there raffling the tickets to buy the shoes that what I heard. It going to be 100 heads trying to buy 8 -10 pairs of shoes good luck getting your size. At last resort im going to try, I won last time for black lasers so fingures cross lighting can strike 2 times.

Could someone clue me in on how the raffle works? When do you get a ticket and such? I'm new to socal.

^ pretty much, they give you a number, and if they randomly call out your number, you get your pick of whatever size if left. as far as when you get your ticket, i don't know. but you could call and ask. the sd blends # is (619)233-6126. i don't have the costa mesa #.

JORDANS ON SALE @ AND EVOLUTION PACK IS IN AS WELL AS VINTAGE ADIDAS
TEAM STEAM " NIKETALKS RESIDENT HUNKS "

Blends is where all Team Steam members purchase kicks. We also bag all the babes at Habana and purchase tight fitting denim from black and blue.

sorry im late on this.... but Blends is that store! :pimp:
pimp.gif

dope place w/ cool employees... they always get all the good stuff...

but i hate how that one guy that works there is always hookin up w/ all these celeb girls. one time i saw him w/ Kristin from laguna beach... they were at Fashion Island "ca-noodle-ing" >:
mad.gif

i hate that guy!

just got off the phone with the rep, they only got the XIV's now, and its on sale for 96.98$

the colors are the blk/silver and white/brown

damn should've copped the xx midwest when they had it... =_=

Back
Top Bottom