Blends

DAMN, BLENDS LA IS LOOKIN' SHARP! ALL KINDS OF JIVE OUT ON THE FLOOR. I HAD TO GRAB MYSELF (PAWS) A PAIR OF SOME WHITE/WHITE CHECKERBOARD AUTHENTICS ANDSOME OF THOSE PF FLYERS THE MOVIES STARS ARE TALKIN' ABOUT. I SAW THOSE "TIFFANY" BLAZER LOW PREMIUM SB'S IN THERE TOO; THOSE ARE MIGHTY FINELOOKING SHOES. WHAT'S THE WORD WITH THOSE BLACK/WHITE DUNK HIGH PREMIUMS IN THERE? WELL?!

Originally Posted by KINETEK ONE

BLENDS SAN DIEGO HAS JUST RECEIVED THE SKATE OR DIE DUNKS! HAPPY VALENTINE'S DAY!!!!
How much are they? Dont want to call and jack the prices up

Please join us this friday, Feb. 29, for a very special ONE DAY ONLY SALE! Blends will be open from 10 am until 10pm. Selected items will be up to 50% off!From 6pm to 10pm we will be serving drinks to those who are over 21. Blends SD will be releasing the Nike Safari Tech Pack on Friday.

Please join us this friday, Feb. 29, for a very special ONE DAY ONLY SALE! Blends will be open from 10 am until 10pm. Selected items will be up to 50% off!
From 6pm to 10pm we will be serving drinks to those who are over 21. Blends SD will be releasing the Nike Safari Tech Pack on Friday.
SD only? or CM too?

Originally Posted by SchruteFarms

Please join us this friday, Feb. 29, for a very special ONE DAY ONLY SALE! Blends will be open from 10 am until 10pm. Selected items will be up to 50% off!
From 6pm to 10pm we will be serving drinks to those who are over 21. Blends SD will be releasing the Nike Safari Tech Pack on Friday.
SD only? or CM too?
Dundy Muffin's it says in the title that its just SD. Im diggin' your avy and sn.
laugh.gif

Please join us this friday, Feb. 29, for a very special ONE DAY ONLY SALE! Blends will be open from 10 am until 10pm. Selected items will be up to 50% off! From 6pm to 10pm we will be serving drinks to those who are over 21. Blends SD will be releasing the Nike Safari Tech Pack on Friday.
now this sounds like a dope function! will this be for art walk night?

This is in conjunction with East Village Nights/art walk. Should be really fun! Everyone should try to stop by.

This is in conjunction with East Village Nights/art walk. Should be really fun! Everyone should try to stop by.
nerd.gif
What is this? Sounds interesting. What time does it start?Because I work downtown and get off work around 5... Is it worth checking out?

Originally Posted by yeahitsRUST

SchruteFarms wrote:

KINETEK ONE wrote:

SD only? or CM too?

Dundy Muffin's it says in the title that its just SD. Im diggin' your avy and sn.
laugh.gif

oh haha i can't read

air jordan 1 opening day pack in black and white releasing at blends dtla this saturday. also, tech pack II will be out on the floor.

^ indeed they are!

donatello dunk mids out on the floor at dtla blends. sizes 9 to 10.5 left. new dee brown pump out too. also, fusion 5 out on saturday

BLENDS LA has 1 thrashin in a 9 and sizes 9 and 10 in mondrians left after today's drop.

Back
Top Bottom