Blends

BLENDS! LET ME KNOW WHEN YOU GUYS GET THE MARC JACOBS IN OC!!! i'll cop right away.
"The principles of true hip-hop have been forsaken
It's all contractual and about money makin
Pretend-to-be cats don't seem to know they limitation
Exact replication and false representation"

since i've seen blends cm get alfie shoes lately, do you guys know if you will be getting the alfie x wu tang shoe?

Just left Blends CM here's my update (there will be no vans in this update, sorry)
They had the Cement Stabs, FP2 Stabs, some Grey/woolly material stabs with a skier on the insole (I will assume they are from the nordic pack), Nordic pack AF1 and Dunk, Black AF1 Supreme Snakeskin-@#%$ (seamless/faceless), Lucha AF1. That was about it for anything relatively new. Thanks Folks
Strength does not come from physical capacity. It comes from an indomitable will.
-Gandhi-

Bring Back Team Steam!!!
-Not Gandhi-

when will blends LA get in the black/cement jordan III inspired dunks?
"Rhyme after rhyme it's the same topic
What make you think you hardcore cuz you was raised in the projects
Broke *** finally got a hundred in your pocket
Now you on the mic spittin' money's no object"
-Binary Star

Blends SD finally got the true blues in..instead of the $65 price tag they told me for 2 weeks they sold em for $75. a bit pissed but glad i finally got em for a decent price.

Ayo is Blends gettin the Harris Tweed Nike Footscape Woven?
City of SD "Clack Clack Clack Clack Clack"

itsrsinwayufreak, im sure they had a grip left. just a whole bunch of white people that were buying some new sb classics. other than that..im sure they have a FSR. go tomorrow and im sure u can clean out the house.

"I don't care if you take my shoes and sell them, i hate your west coast slang and west coast attitude, I HATE YOU CODY" (in a crying voice is what i picture)

you guys are all about that fudge pack
AIM : CoDeFM
cody357@aemail4u.com

any updates?
"The principles of true hip-hop have been forsaken
It's all contractual and about money makin
Pretend-to-be cats don't seem to know they limitation
Exact replication and false representation"

Back
Top Bottom