blink-182 Appreciation Vol. TOUR DATES and CONCERT PICS! TEAM BLINK, WHERE YA'LL AT?

For those who went to a concert already, how did they sound? Played old or new songs?

They sounded great, aside from one part where Tom actually started the wrong song because he was a little tipsy, shall we say.
laugh.gif
But it was really funny.

No new songs yet. They apparently have a new song finished, or close to finished, but they arent going to add it to the set until they release a studioversion.

FOB was pretty good. Panic only had 12 year old girls for fans. Chester French sucks. But Travis' floating/spinning drum solo alone is worth admission.

upload_2019-6-1_13-12-29.jpeg

20 years :smokin

These guys, and this album, changed the way I listened to music. Probably won’t hear new music from them ever again, but that’s fine. The albums they released are timeless in my book.

Salute to Mark Tom & Travis. :smokin

Saw that on insta last night. I looked up tickets, but would feel weird seeing Enema played without Tom.

It's like... damn... that album changed the way I look at/listen to music... but would it be the same without the three of them?

No hate to Matt Skiba. I rocked with Alkaline Trio for a minute, and appreciate what they did on California.

More than likely I'll end up going to support Mark and Travis though.

I saw Mark x Tom x Travis back in 2009 when they had the reunion, so I can die a happy man on that front. :lol:

Back
Top Bottom