Blk/Red Bakins sold out in your area?

I'm surprised these sold out, at least in small sizes here in NYC. Are there any 8.5 out there that are marked down? Thnks.

F & F is coming up at footlocker/champs/FA you should be able to do a send sale & use the F&F coupon on them.

finishline has a 9 & there's $20 off & 20% off coupons around.

but I would just do the send sale at footlocker to get the best deal
wink.gif

im glad how they sold.. and im glad they not on everycornball i see....

im alos in NYC... the BX 2 be exact

i havent seen too many people rocking em down here so im guessing they havent sold out

there everywhere still. might pick um up just for the hell of it. shoe aint that great...

I was watching these forever myself...I just got the Black/Red from footlocker for $89 out in Long Island, but I've seen them in the BX and YonkersFinshline/Footlockers on sale still.

Originally Posted by Zach13g

F & F is coming up at footlocker/champs/FA you should be able to do a send sale & use the F&F coupon on them.

finishline has a 9 & there's $20 off & 20% off coupons around.

but I would just do the send sale at footlocker to get the best deal
wink.gif
If you are talking about the two coupons they sent out to Winners Circle members, the $20 off will work, but the 20% off one is only on one regularpriced apparel or accessory item. So it won't work.

but the 20% off one is only on one regular priced apparel or accessory item. So it won't work.

true, but there are codes for 20% off your entire order also check out the coupon post in the NIKE section, I just used it a couple of weeks ago.

^^^^ Where in the BAY... I only know a few hand full of stores that got them. Im waiting for them to get a PRICE DROP one time then Ill COP ASAP FOR SURE.

Back
Top Bottom