Blockbuster movies you've never seen. vol. **shrug**

The Potter series
LOTR series
Godfather series
Star Wars series
Star Trek series(I did see the J.J. Abrams remake and liked that)
Pirates of the Caribbean series
The Exorcist
Rosemary's Baby
Jacob's Ladder
Schindler's List

How in Gods name could you not watch the Godfather or Heat thats just fine cinema right there

I could understand not seeing alot of the big budget pictures in here as they might not interest you but if you dont like Heat you dont like movies

I've seen the first Godfather, and it was straight crack. I've just never gotten a chance to watch the rest. Same with Heat...never gotten a chance.

lord of the rings - none
harry potter - none
star wars - none
Goodfellas - none
Godfather - none
reservoir dogs
pulp fiction
carlitos way

Some of these I just don't understand though.......I feel like I would be less culturally inclined in a sense. I mean I know a blind dude that's seen Star Wars, no joke.
Idk, I'm just a movie buff so maybe I'm biased...

But, do yall just not have an interest in seeing them or what??? Do yall just not like movies?

Alright, let's avoid the generalizations and false analysis here first, son. I'm not at all clouded by the idea that someone would not find interest in these movies where I certainly would....that's why I asked the question. Why haven't you? Is it an intentional avoidance of societal to partake in blockbuster movie going? Is it that you just don't find them interesting from what you've seen? Is it you never getting around to it?

I certainly have my share of popular movies that I've never seen, both because they don't look interesting to me or I never gave them a chance to watch. I enjoy watching movies because of my artistic nature that excites me to experience some one elses interpretation/idea/outcome of creative and artistic ideas. That's just my side. I'm not in a ******g bubble. You're analogy for music is a good one, which I think is more univerally common. More people have varying tastes in music than they do in movies....anyway, I was really asking a rhetorical question to prose my unsettled nature of someone not seeing STAR WARS!!!! Those movis are the shiiiiiiizzzz :nthat:

calm down, sport.
no one was coming at you.
no one said this bubble was bad or made you a bad person.
you clearly expressed your surprise at the fact that some of these people haven't seen certain movies. you even said "Some of these I don't understand though" it seems to be a pretty simple concept to everyone else...but you said you're a movie buff. so you DO live in a bubble where movies hold a higher importance. you do. you admitted it. everyone lives in a bubble of some sort. unless you've experienced every part of life there is to experience and fully understand and partake in them...you live in a world where certain things are/aren't included and are/aren't the norm for you: a bubble. so please...go tend to your jimmies. they're over there rustling.

Some of these I just don't understand though.......I feel like I would be less culturally inclined in a sense. I mean I know a blind dude that's seen Star Wars, no joke.

But, do yall just not have an interest in seeing them or what??? Do yall just not like movies?

Movies just don't interest me on any level at all. Couldn't even tell you the last time I was in a theatre.

As for watching a movie at home, never happens. I get bored and usually just fall asleep.

I do watch movie trailers and if it looks remotely interesting I read the synopsis and call it a day.

Last edited:

Alright, let's avoid the generalizations and false analysis here first, son. I'm not at all clouded by the idea that someone would not find interest in these movies where I certainly would....that's why I asked the question. Why haven't you? Is it an intentional avoidance of societal to partake in blockbuster movie going? Is it that you just don't find them interesting from what you've seen? Is it you never getting around to it?

I certainly have my share of popular movies that I've never seen, both because they don't look interesting to me or I never gave them a chance to watch. I enjoy watching movies because of my artistic nature that excites me to experience some one elses interpretation/idea/outcome of creative and artistic ideas. That's just my side. I'm not in a ******g bubble. You're analogy for music is a good one, which I think is more univerally common. More people have varying tastes in music than they do in movies....anyway, I was really asking a rhetorical question to prose my unsettled nature of someone not seeing STAR WARS!!!! Those movis are the shiiiiiiizzzz
nthat.gif
calm down, sport.
no one was coming at you.
no one said this bubble was bad or made you a bad person.
you clearly expressed your surprise at the fact that some of these people haven't seen certain movies. you even said "Some of these I don't understand though" it seems to be a pretty simple concept to everyone else...but you said you're a movie buff. so you DO live in a bubble where movies hold a higher importance. you do. you admitted it. everyone lives in a bubble of some sort. unless you've experienced every part of life there is to experience and fully understand and partake in them...you live in a world where certain things are/aren't included and are/aren't the norm for you: a bubble. so please...go tend to your jimmies. they're over there rustling.
Haha, I'm coolin son.

Not coming at you either, just thought I'd explain.

Perhaps I am in a bubble, by your reasoning.

My interpretation of living in a bubble though is limitied perception of other things that are more widely represented, like movies, music etc. It's like being sheltered almost....and I don't really consider myself sheltered.

Either way, yes my jimmies done been rustled like I already stated at the beginning of the thread
laugh.gif

My suggestion is that you guys check out some of these movies even if you don't think they'll be that great, no harm in it really. Maybe you'll like em....If not, keep living that life homie. I aint judging.

star wars

harry potter

lord of the rings

godfather

shawshank redemption

pirates of the carribean

Last edited:
That's the beauty of the movies, you can watch them on your own time whenver. The great ones are the ones that stay great for years. The Godfather is one of them. I used to think it was so boring, I watched 1 & 2 back to back. :smokin

LOTR
Harry Potter (seen 3 of em)
Twilight (dragged out to see the last one)
Godfather II and III
Citizen Kane
Pirates of the Caribbean (seen parts of all of em, and they ALL look the same to me)
Gladiator
The Matrix
Inception (i fell asleep on it)
Star Wars
What you did there, cannot be unseen.

What I wouldn't do to watch Christopher Nolan's Batman Series all over for the first time again..... |I

I just peeped Collateral with Foxx and Cruise not to long ago....it was alright....

Star Wars, any of em
Matrix
Hangover (seen parts of it)
Indiana Jones

i know theres more, just cant think of any

Ok, so I get some of the no interest in genre moviesblike LOTR, SW, Twilight ect, but how some of you have never seen Goodfellas, Heat, Scarface or at least the first Godfather is ridiculous!!!

no LOTR, star wars, harry potters. only one i really feel the need to watch is the first 2

Back
Top Bottom