Blog names

Sup NT? So I decided to create a blog basically to just share stuff with my fam and close friends. Been wanting to do this for some time and didn't realizeit would take a while to create a name. Anyways, what is the best site to start one with? Also, I saw some pretty creative sports blog names like "KissingSuzy Kolber", "Ball Don't Lie", "Sharapova's Thigh", and "3:10 to Joba". So another question is what are somecreative blog names you guys have in mind or have come across (sports or non sports)?

BTW, the blog name I came up with is "Sole-liluquy." I just think this one fits me.

Definition -
Main Entry:
so·lil·o·quy
Pronunciation:
\sə-ˈli-lə-kwē\
Function:
noun
Inflected Form(s):
plural so·lil·o·quies
Etymology:
Late Latin soliloquium, from Latin solus alone + loqui to speak
Date:
circa 1613
1 : the act of talking to oneself
2 : a dramatic monologue that represents a series of unspoken reflections

Originally Posted by playmaker09

Sup NT? So I decided to create a blog basically to just share stuff with my fam and close friends. Been wanting to do this for some time and didn't realize it would take a while to create a name. Anyways, what is the best site to start one with? Also, I saw some pretty creative sports blog names like "Kissing Suzy Kolber", "Ball Don't Lie", "Sharapova's Thigh", and "3:10 to Joba". So another question is what are some creative blog names you guys have in mind or have come across (sports or non sports)?

BTW, the blog name I came up with is "Sole-liluquy." I just think this one fits me.

Definition -
Main Entry:
so·lil·o·quy
Pronunciation:
\sə-ˈli-lə-kwē\
Function:
noun
Inflected Form(s):
plural so·lil·o·quies
Etymology:
Late Latin soliloquium, from Latin solus alone + loqui to speak
Date:
circa 1613
1 : the act of talking to oneself
2 : a dramatic monologue that represents a series of unspoken reflections
Sole-liluquy
how you STILL misspell the portmanteau with the dictionary spelling / definition RIGHT there?
smh.gif

^^^I forgot to clarify. I did that on purpose. Of course I'm into shoes so I put "Sole" separate. That's why there is a hyphen bro..

^^^I forgot to clarify. I did that on purpose. Of course I'm into shoes so I put "Sole" separate. That's why there is a hyphen bro..
Sole-Liloquy

nah i was talkin bout the -lilOquy part.
laugh.gif

but anyway, to be honest using the "sole" part is really common.

it doesn't exactly stand out like that if that's what you wanted.

but best of luck to your blog.

haha my bad. I would of spelled it right when making the blog. I just typed it fast. As far as the "Sole", I'm the only hardcore sneaker wearerwith whom I will share my blog with so it will stick out to my intended audience. Thanks for the good luck. What about blog sites to start? Anyone?

Originally Posted by ChicagoKid23

uh you do you fam

Thanks for your input. I will do me. I'm just asking what are some good blog sites that people may have used. Wordpress, blogger, etc?

Back
Top Bottom