Blonde or Brunette?

Joined Sep 30, 2009
Alright, NT. Help a brother out.

I date a lot of girls but now that Im getting older, long term seems to be getting more and more attractive to me. So Ive recently been with this blonde for the past 8 months, and like all others that Ive dated, this b*%$# is scandalous! Hella untrustworthy and skeezin, so I set the trog free. Now that Im back on the market, I need to test some +%$+ out. So simple question here. Would you rather go blonde? Or brunette? I"ll prolly go brunette for the first one just because its been a while since my last- but help me weigh in on this %%%!

Joined Aug 20, 2003
Originally Posted by Crank Lucas

blondes are wild, I like surprises

so true

Me: "so u ready to leave or what?"
Blonde: "umm YEAH!"

hahaha Blondes are good to goooooooooooooo

roc boy jada

Banned
Joined Dec 16, 2007
 I'm not sure about the link between personality traits and hair color, but I usually prefer brunettes.

Joined Jan 28, 2004
Now when you say blonde, do you mean any blondes or strickly the ones whom the rug matches the drapes?

Joined Mar 5, 2008
Blonde or brunette, you win either way.

Spoiler [+]
But this is the baddest-flattest blonde out there

Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker or head over to our upgrade page to donate for an ad-free experience Upgrade now