BLOODBORNE Tips Trick Tactics and Gripes (><) thread

When are we supposed to do Chalice dungeons? Feel like I'm about half way through the game and I haven't bothered yet.
U can do the first few ones on your first playthrough, you can't access some of the lower ones unless u beat certain optional bosses. Check your items you probably have a chalice, you need that to access them.
Good looks.

After multiple failed attempts, I had to look online to make sure I wasn't doing something wrong or to be sure there wasn't some sort of "method" to beating AB. I found out that he really is just hard AF :lol: supposedly he's the hardest boss in the game. I just need to make it through the Defiled Dungeon now and the path to the Yharnam Queen is pretty easy.

Alright I know I'm mad behind everyone else but I just finished the game. 
pimp.gif

Haven't done any Chalice dungeons quite yet though, but just sent you both friend requests shotta and CenTex.  Gotta catch up to you guys haha.

Alright I know I'm mad behind everyone else but I just finished the game. 
pimp.gif

Haven't done any Chalice dungeons quite yet though, but just sent you both friend requests shotta and CenTex.  Gotta catch up to you guys haha.
I thought you were done bro! It's good to take your time on that first playthrough tho, I ran through it on NG+ lol.

I am tight! I forgot to get the Bloodrock before beating NG+ yesterday. Wanted to throw it on my Ludwig Blade, I think next time I play I am gonna try out the burial blade.

Did you do the boss ending? or bosses?

Alright I know I'm mad behind everyone else but I just finished the game. :pimp:

I thought you were done bro! It's good to take your time on that first playthrough tho, I ran through it on NG+ lol.

I am tight! I forgot to get the Bloodrock before beating NG+ yesterday. Wanted to throw it on my Ludwig Blade, I think next time I play I am gonna try out the burial blade.

Did you do the boss ending? or bosses?
I think you can get up to 3 bloodrocks from some of the later chalice dungeons. I'm gonna mess around with the the blade of mercy, i hear it's no joke once it's leveled up. I need to make sure to not kill Eileen and Alfred this time. I missed out on the Cainhurst armor and some other stuff :smh:

Last edited:
Haha I've been slacking with baseball and the playoffs but I only had Gehrman and the "final boss" to do so I finished that up pretty quick today.

^ I thought you were done with the game too :lol:

I hope they do multiple DLC pack similiar to DS2. I hear that they were pretty big.

Bored streaming. In the beginning of the game so no spoilers for folks not far into the game

I cleared another layer in the Lower Loran Chalice Dungeon, things were going great and I ran into the MF again... :smh:

I'm gonna level up my blood tinge and spam the **** out of him next time. Here are my stats as of now

View media item 1520418

Last edited:
I started putting into Arcane yesterday, I am at the beginning of NG++ so now great farming spots and I need like 100K an upgrade now, I am at like 14 arcane now, need 15 to use certain magic tools, others are 30...
indifferent.gif

I started putting into Arcane yesterday, I am at the beginning of NG++ so now great farming spots and I need like 100K an upgrade now, I am at like 14 arcane now, need 15 to use certain magic tools, others are 30... :stoneface:
Do all you items carry over? If you can do chalice dungeons, that'd be great for farming. The dungeon I'm in now gets me about 100k-110k with a partial run. I going to try and get my blood tinge up to at least level 20 and then focus on arcane.

Yeah after you finish the final boss the credits roll then the game just restarts with u in the lab.

Yeah after you finish the final boss the credits roll then the game just restarts with u in the lab.
Go run some of the dungeons and you'll be able to level up a lot faster. I know see why and how these guys have level 200+ hunters :lol:

So, the defiled chalice dungeon

cuts your health and stamina in half

shaq.jpg

One of the boss battles from the Defiled Chalice Dungeon

Last edited:
You been going in bro nice. I was doing co-op with my boys yesterday, u can get mad souls quick that way. People was invading his game, we was jumping hunters
laugh.gif

Yeah man after I got past the defiled chalice dungeon I figured I'd go ahead and finish it off. There are still a lot of dungeons left too. I haven't even bothered with the Root dungeons. i'm ready for NG+ now but I'll probably give it a break, I'm burnt out. After playing non-stop, I don't even want to Dark Souls 2 anymore :lol:

Down for co-op dungeons tho :smokin

I was on dungeons yesterday and playing some more NG++, health seems around the same as NG+ but they hit harder on ++

Back
Top Bottom