Bloomberg: Police stop minorities 'too little'

You can't walk around your own neighborhood without being harassed by police in NYC.

It's disgusting,

And cops are too scared to stop the real criminals, they purposely harass law abiding citizens and try to goad them into a charge, in order to meet their quotas.

Complete violation of rights.
the fact that cops have quotas really tells u everything u need to know about the system

You can't walk around your own neighborhood without being harassed by police in NYC.

It's disgusting,

And cops are too scared to stop the real criminals, they purposely harass law abiding citizens and try to goad them into a charge, in order to meet their quotas.

Complete violation of rights.
the fact that cops have quotas really tells u everything u need to know about the system

this.

And y'all had the nerve to bash me when I made that thread explaining how happy I am to see him leave this year. Fellow born and raised New Yorkers too going against me. :smh:

Y'all know who y'all are, this the type of **** I was talking about! :smh:

No wonder I get stopped coming off my block at least once every two weeks. I live in queens btw. About a month ago I went to pick up a friend in Queens Bridge and got stopped by the police immediately. A minute after they bounced, a van of detectives pull over and ask for my license trying to search my car. What's up with these cats??

dude has been in office for way too long. You'd think he'd be content just by having 27 billion but nah.

No wonder I get stopped coming off my block at least once every two weeks. I live in queens btw. About a month ago I went to pick up a friend in Queens Bridge and got stopped by the police immediately. A minute after they bounced, a van of detectives pull over and ask for my license trying to search my car. What's up with these cats??

Well DAMN.

And people say Blacks/Latinos are paranoid when they feel they are being approached unjustly. The system is built for us to lose.

And people wonder why I laugh when they ask me if I miss the states. Hell no.

Currently researching on an ideal place to live as a middle class man of color in relative safety, peace of mind where I can just exist.

Definitely not in the Americas (possibly Canada?) . Europe might actually be worse in some regards. Asia & Africa are on a different level of institutionalized racism.

Trapped mane....nowhere to go lol.

And people wonder why I laugh when they ask me if I miss the states. Hell no.

Currently researching on an ideal place to live as a middle class man of color in relative safety, peace of mind where I can just exist.

Definitely not in the Americas (possibly Canada?) . Europe might actually be worse in some regards. Asia & Africa are on a different level of institutionalized racism.

Trapped mane....nowhere to go lol.

Come to Dubai/Sharjh. I'm being srs

Back
Top Bottom