BLSD FEET

I'd be curious where they got their fakes. They looked pretty good honestly. It was convincing until I smelled the inside (smelled like paint).

I'd be curious where they got their fakes. They looked pretty good honestly. It was convincing until I smelled the inside (smelled like paint).
By the look of the fake Off-White UNC's that they posted, I would say they get them from Kickwho (H12). They make some of the better replica Jordan 1's that I have seen, and that pair looks similar to the sneakers I have seen them sell. They also used a picture of theirs on IG, so I am assuming it may be one of the factories that they purchase from.

By the look of the fake Off-White UNC's that they posted, I would say they get them from Kickwho (H12). They make some of the better replica Jordan 1's that I have seen, and that pair looks similar to the sneakers I have seen them sell. They also used a picture of theirs on IG, so I am assuming it may be one of the factories that they purchase from.
Solid detective work

I'm not against wearing replicas especially since a lot of them are pretty good. Obviously I'd prefer to wear retail as I only have retail shoes. But I also don't want to pay retail for fake shoes which is what Blessed Feet is doing. Not really a blessing but a scam. Surprised they are still in business. i'm looking to getting a pair of Yeezy Zebras UA....know of any place that has good reps? Thanks bro

I'm not against wearing replicas especially since a lot of them are pretty good. Obviously I'd prefer to wear retail as I only have retail shoes. But I also don't want to pay retail for fake shoes which is what Blessed Feet is doing. Not really a blessing but a scam. Surprised they are still in business. i'm looking to getting a pair of Yeezy Zebras UA....know of any place that has good reps? Thanks bro
I don't condone fakes, but I understand that there is always going to be a market for it since people don't what to pay for resale and I can understand why you may want to go that route. I don't approve of people like BLSDFEET who scam people by passing the shoes they sell as authentic. I honestly think you should go to r/Repsneakers on reddit to ask and talk about replicas, they know a lot more about that and I don't think NT approves taking about them.

Last edited:
Guys please with this thread already. There are plenty of places/groups on the net to find fake ish. This is not the place. We don't promote fakes, advise wearing fakes, or help you find them here. Mods can we lock this up already.

Back
Top Bottom