Blu & Madlib - UCLA

30t6p3b.gif

so much potential

Will listen later tonight. Even as a huge Blu fan I am gettin real sick of this no-mastering thing though...

seriously though he's gotta start putting more effort in the completion of his music. below the heavens >>>> *

I'm going to see dude live in a few weeks, if his live shows are anything like his CD's the dude is gonna be performing through a megaphone

Yeah Blu has been doing this a lot recently. Just releasing material w/o mastering or editing, taking it back and then re-release it mastered.

But a Blu x Madlib collab sounds good tho. I'll wait for the mastered edition.
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by krazy88s

I'll wait for the mastered edition.
pimp.gif
Be warned...if this is anything like his last few projects, you will be waiting forever.

after a few listens it isn't THAAAAAAATTTT bad but gotdammit blu... master your +!!!##% projects for once... sounds like he's cupping his hands around the mic and then rapping

frown.gif

I kinda like this project from him. California Bears is crazy dope. And some of this stuff is mad catchy. Dudes my favorite rapper and 3rd in my all time top 5 so everything he puts out is dope to me. This ones a little too erratic though

Gimme flowers and Jesus are the 2 best albums of 2011. Don't care if the quality sucks, the actual quality of the music is head and shoulders above anyone else in the game.

Originally Posted by bns1201

seriously though he's gotta start putting more effort in the completion of his music. below the heavens >>>> *

I'm going to see dude live in a few weeks, if his live shows are anything like his CD's the dude is gonna be performing through a megaphone

I saw Blu in SF and dude was blazed out of his mind, showed up super late and left way to damn early.
30t6p3b.gif
I'm a big Blu fan but he was very disappointing live (at least that night he was). 

Yea. In April me and my friend,ayoDun on here, went to his show here in NYC. Waited outside in the freezing cold for tickets. Didnt get any but we still waited juat incase and 2 dudes gave us free tickets. Wait mad long for J-Davey's boring set to be over. Then we're like wheres blu? Dude doesn't show up. Said he's sick. Everyone's pissed off. And this is at SOBs, a pretty famous venue. Even ?uestlove showed up. Friggin blu didnt. I boycotted his music for a while but I can't deny his talent. Strip all the BS and he's the best lyracist in the game right now judging solely on the music.

Back
Top Bottom