blue/black foamposites lites

yesterday i passd by dr jays in 3rd ave and was surprise to seee the foamposite lites in black/blue......
i didnt even know those were releasing......they look great.....like em a lot more then the all black pair....retail is $155......a lil to much 4 me tho lol

seen em today at DTLR in Security. I hate the shoe as a whole so needless to say EZ PASS 4 me.

^^^^^ nah they aint the same
the 1s da came out are like dark blue....it almost look purple.....they still sweet in my opinion

Originally Posted by TheFoamCollector

Those are the ones in dr jays. Saw them last Friday. They are looking real nice in person
yeah.....in person they look a lot better.....imma have to wait til da price drops cuz 155 is 2 muchhhhh

these are smoking, more practical than the kryptonates, i mean the kryptonates are hot but who would wear them on a daily basis...

Definitely copping these and the all blacks when they go on sale. If I have to choose between the two it'll prolly be these tho.

Originally Posted by andfattoo

Why is this in the Nike Retro Forum??.... im not complaining...... just wondering.
is actually my 1st topic.....im kinda new to niketalk so im still learning as i gooo......so in what forum should this go in then??

Originally Posted by maicolkickhead

Originally Posted by andfattoo

Why is this in the Nike Retro Forum??.... im not complaining...... just wondering.
is actually my 1st topic.....im kinda new to niketalk so im still learning as i gooo......so in what forum should this go in then??

in the "Nike" forum seeing that these arent a retro but actually a new release, i like these too just not the price tag that comes along with it...

Back
Top Bottom