Blue Chip 2

baltimore

Banned
I ordered the blue chip 2's from eastbay about a month ago. I wore them in about 10 pickup games outdoors on a nice court.

Comfort-10
Support-9
Weight-9
Cushioning-8
Grip-7
Durability-2
I already need a new pair to ball in outdoors after just 10 games the tread on the bottom of the shoe is diapering. I was really disappointed i was cleaning them this morning and noticed. They were very nice while they lasted but i guess thats what i get for 60 bucks.

This goes to show that every shoe is different for every person. Glad they worked for you tho. Personally, I HATED them. We have to play in whatever shoe we are given and our coach gave us these. I ended up getting a stress fracture in my 3rd metatarsal. The doc asked to see my shoes I was playing in so I brought em in and he said part of the problem is my shoes. Terrible cushioning for all the pounding on the gym floor. I am 6'5 and play a guard spot on our team, but keep in mind we had another player who was a forward who got a stress fracture as well. Now I know the shoes were not THE problem to getting hurt, but if i had to do it over i would do everything i could to steer clear of these.

Damn man im sorry to hear that. I hate the whole team shoe thing. I actually put in springbaks to relive stress from the impact of a jump. Im a 6'2 guard and they were pretty good for me. I had them laced to the top and they felt pretty good. I wont buy another pair because they dont last. Im actually thinking about switching from nike to adidas cause nike either cuts my toes or are just junk.

its all good. yeah i hear u on that. i played in the promodels last summer. i like em but at the same time i am a nike guy ha. love the huarache 2k5's for playin in. just wish our school would step it up a bit and use some of the budget $ haha

Yea lol i use my 2k4's a lot and i dont own a single pair of adidas but im thinking im gonna try em.

My team shoes i was forced to wear were

Midnight 4's
navy 6's
french 7's
flint 9's
Columbia 11's
obsidian 10's

we always got jordans and we had some team jordans in the playoffs but i dont remember what they were called

J's eh? lookin fresh on the court lol. yeah the past 2 years in college we've worn blue chip 1 n blue chip 2 ha. cant even wear what we want in practice. it is nice that we get unlimited pairs...BUT, who wants an unlimited amount of pairs of shoes that are trash lol

Yea they were fresh but the only ones that i felt good in playing were the 10's. Yea I hear you I was stuck with team adidas when i played college. Ill take the jordans in high over the college adidas.

Back
Top Bottom