Blue Lobster Sneaker confirmed.

soltheman

Banned
"Once I had obtained this video, I realized that my world had collided with a force I can only describe as madness. Over the past week I have beencontacted from people all over the country. It appeared they were concerned about the presence of Blue Lobsters (atroceruleous homarus). Only thing was theirBlue Lobsters don't have viscous claws and razor sharp tails! In fact, they don't live in water at all!

I will continue my research on the dangerous Blue Lobster. Undaunted, my research will continue.

Unfortunately, the Mayor has released me of my duties as his Chief Advisor. I suspect his concerns will now turn to the fervor surrounding a much greaterdanger, a sneaker that has somehow blinded our attention from the creature I know lies beneath the surface ofour waters.

I will be back… with evidence in hand, I will show you the true meaning of the word "dangerous"!

Sincerely,
Dr. Walter P. Gillstrom"

http://bluelobsterdanger.wordpress.com/

It's gonna be a hot summer.

pimp.gif

ya go highsnobiety they have all the info, concepts exclsuive at first, then probebly expect a drop to other stores without all the added goodies similar tothe first lobsters

OMG IF THIS IS TRUE ITS SO WACK..

NIKE SB SHOULD HIRE ME ASAP BEFORE THEY TURN INTO THE NEXT REEBOK ICE-CREAM !

Originally Posted by pipe slaya

OMG IF THIS IS TRUE ITS SO WACK..

NIKE SB SHOULD HIRE ME ASAP BEFORE THEY TURN INTO THE NEXT REEBOK ICE-CREAM !
i don't think they'll be turning into the next reebok ice cream...

they know what they're doing over there in Beaverton...

lol... reebok ice cream.... these blue lobster are hideous.... wack way to re-do the same sneaker over with another color... the packaging is dope though...

The blue lobsters are hot as hell, i have a pair, theyre the wrong size tho.. i camped out for em.. how come there isnt more on sbs on niketalk.. am i lookingin the wrong place or what?

Originally Posted by MSheraton23

The blue lobsters are hot as hell, i have a pair, theyre the wrong size tho.. i camped out for em.. how come there isnt more on sbs on niketalk.. am i looking in the wrong place or what?
6211_710591751389_11830792_40539425_6695461_n.jpg

Back
Top Bottom