Blue Nose Pitbulls

Originally Posted by fresh2deff

whats ur thoughts on clipped ears and tail? (dont really dig it)
Don't do it, it serves no purpose and hurts the dog. The ears are just for a tough look but it's mad unnecessary.
Socialize your dog

Get it fixed at 6 months (don't breed it, Pit Bulls are overbred to death, there's more abandoned Pit Bulls than any other dog. I think it's 3 or 5 million in the states)

Don't feed it nothing stupid, Pit Bulls are very muscular and don't need steroids or any of that stupid mess

They're very loving and loyal

Depending on where you live, can't really leave it alone. I don't even live in the hood and I had someone trying to get mines from me

I've had a Doberman, Rot and Pit Bull...by far my favorite is my current blu Pit

dont clipp tail that is their balance,, i dont like clipped ears on my dog but juss me some look real good,,, my girls cousin is a breeder so we got him for free,,

where do u live,,?? cuz he has a lot more for sale

dont clipp tail that is their balance,, i dont like clipped ears on my dog but juss me some look real good,,, my girls cousin is a breeder so we got him for free,,

where do u live,,?? cuz he has a lot more for sale

Ya I plan on getting one real young and take him over to my moms house for a few hours a day because she has a few dogs so he learns to stay more playful rather than mean. Got another question, whats ur thoughts on clipped ears and tail? (dont really dig it)
dont do it. It's unnecessary and it looks better without clipped ears imo

Ya I plan on getting one real young and take him over to my moms house for a few hours a day because she has a few dogs so he learns to stay more playful rather than mean. Got another question, whats ur thoughts on clipped ears and tail? (dont really dig it)
dont do it. It's unnecessary and it looks better without clipped ears imo

14642670_1.jpg

pimp.gif

Do your research on what Bloodline you want....If you can look at the dogs parents, to see how they are. Learn the difference between an American Pitbull Terrier, American Bully, and American Staffordshire Terrier. It all boils down to how the breeder registered the dog and how much money you want to fork over. Visit your local pound and see how many Pits they have and maybe adopt one. My family has been doing that for years and they have no regrets. Good luck.

Do your research on what Bloodline you want....If you can look at the dogs parents, to see how they are. Learn the difference between an American Pitbull Terrier, American Bully, and American Staffordshire Terrier. It all boils down to how the breeder registered the dog and how much money you want to fork over. Visit your local pound and see how many Pits they have and maybe adopt one. My family has been doing that for years and they have no regrets. Good luck.

dont clip the ears man.  its cruel and it really effects their hearing in the long run.

dont clip the ears man.  its cruel and it really effects their hearing in the long run.

i want one of them pits big boi from outkast be sellin. them pits be built like a fool

i want one of them pits big boi from outkast be sellin. them pits be built like a fool

I've always wanted a Boxer, my girl wants a pit. i was always curious how they are, bc you only hear the negative about them and i don't know anyone that owns one.

I've always wanted a Boxer, my girl wants a pit. i was always curious how they are, bc you only hear the negative about them and i don't know anyone that owns one.

OP do yourself a favor and do some research on the dogs dont go falling into this blue nose trap . What you should know is that most of the American Bullies are crossbred mutts and poorly bred animals . Those Blue dogs also end up having a lot of skin problems and performane wise dont expect much they arent built for that . I dont know what area you are in but find a local APBT club and get to a show and weight pull so you can talk to peole that have owned the dogs and can tell you the ins and outs of the breed . you can look for clubs through the ADBA or AADR . Dont rush in take your time so you can pick wellbred pup . Ears are a personal preferance if you want to get them done go ahead its just for looks NEVER dock the tail . Cropping the ears doesnt affect the hearing , most time the hearing loss is hereditary , keep them clean and you will be fine .

OP do yourself a favor and do some research on the dogs dont go falling into this blue nose trap . What you should know is that most of the American Bullies are crossbred mutts and poorly bred animals . Those Blue dogs also end up having a lot of skin problems and performane wise dont expect much they arent built for that . I dont know what area you are in but find a local APBT club and get to a show and weight pull so you can talk to peole that have owned the dogs and can tell you the ins and outs of the breed . you can look for clubs through the ADBA or AADR . Dont rush in take your time so you can pick wellbred pup . Ears are a personal preferance if you want to get them done go ahead its just for looks NEVER dock the tail . Cropping the ears doesnt affect the hearing , most time the hearing loss is hereditary , keep them clean and you will be fine .

Back
Top Bottom