Blue Premium Air Jordan 12 To Release (11/12/16)

Wat are u guys wearin with these? The blue is kinda of hard too match!!! Still tryin to put my "fit" together for these!!!

You serious? Any nice fitted jeans and a neutral colored tee will do. Blues will contrast. I'll be wearing embellish denim white or grey tee and my robins biker jacket

wow that is crazy
guys be careful out there when doing meet up's

always inside a bank
never on the street

does anyone know what happen to the guy in brooklyn who got ran over for pulling out a gun at the start of the year for a pair of aqua 8's

Last edited:
Amazing that this poor guy's life life was almost ended over a pair of $190 sneakers.

Let us hope he has better judgement next time.

A suggestion:

You can always meet at the police department parking lot. Some police departments across the country are even setting up designated meeting spots with video surveillance and encourage the public to take advantage of this service.

Be safe people, no sneakers are worth bodily injury

Last edited:
Amazing that this poor guy's life life was almost ended over a pair of $190 sneakers.

Let us hope he has better judgement next time.

A suggestion:

You can always meet at the police department parking lot. Some police departments across the country are even setting up designated meeting spots with video surveillance and encourage the public to take advantage of this service.

Be safe people, no sneakers are worth bodily injury

The unfortunate thing if this guy is not cought he'll do this again

Not of police departments offer this
For example in New York's five boroughs you need a vendors license to sell something in the streets

Somebody I know was arrested for selling me something sneaker related years ago but because he didn't have a vendors license and he was being smart to the cop he spent a night in jail and had to go to court a few time until the case was thrown out

Last edited:
Got my pair in. Glad the suede was chill on them. Really like them as much as I though I would.
You beat me to the punch, i was going to post that pic
laugh.gif
... My pair blows my Rush Blues out the water, the material on the 12s very nice IMO...

hmm my pair came looking super ashy. so im like ok, probaby gotta rub the seude the other way to solve that cause i know wit decent suede it turns dark when u rub one way and light when u go the other way....but some patches that are ashy no matter which way i rub that area, it stays that way. no change at all. its like the suede is damaged. also glue stain city on the toebox. gluestains on the suede on toebox right above where jordans hand holding the ball is....too hard to get rid of those without F-ing up the suede itself.

im returning them. very disappointed.

Last edited:
I never understood why people would buy shoes to complain over em. Wear em or don't buy the damb things.
i copped from NDC and didnt get to see them in hand before i copped. they arrived and i didnt like em in person because either my pair sucked or thats supposed to be quality on em, so i voiced my displeasure on this sneaker discussion forum, and now im gonna return em.

totally logical. nothing really hard to understand...

Word
Why can't I? Is there a rule against asking why people would buy these 12's in this colorway? Man NT got some sensitive types!
Salty much? Not everything Jordan is great and this would be an example of it.

Yea it's a rule.....you didn't get that email?

And no one is sensitive.....if you don't like a shoe that's fine, express it once and move on or don't comment at all. To ask why would anyone want them....in a thread where most do.....makes no sense.

Back
Top Bottom