Bluetooth Speaker Recomendations?

I just bought a JBL Xtreme and it was nice for $150 but I need more slap.

Thinking about upgrading to the JBL Boombox ($450). What is the best bluetooth speaker for heavy bass?

Last edited:
Where you cop an Extreme for $150... I've been a staunch supporter of the Charge line for years for a small speaker...

Where you cop an Extreme for $150... I've been a staunch supporter of the Charge line for years for a small speaker...
Black Friday sale on JBL.com .

The charge 2 is what got me in the game, great speaker for the price. Now I want something extra loud though

Will monitor this thread as I'm moving in February :nerd:

Right now I had an older iHome that gets the job done, but may be willing to switch if the price is right.

upload_2017-12-27_15-25-36.png

upload_2017-12-27_15-28-30.png

These waaay outta my price range but they gotta thump.

I was using my brother's JBL Flip 3 this weekend. The sound quality is really good, It has a lot of kick and it's water proof too. I already own JBL Clip, Beats Pill, Jambox mini, but I'm considering replacing my Jambox since it's under 100.

I got the Big Blue Party speaker from couple years ago. It got good bass , good battery life, gets loud at 80watts.

4531b5ccdf8f8f22143ff14b55eb4abd.jpg

The new sony Bluetooth speakers that came out this year look good too with the lights if you're into that

Sony GTK XB60
c9cbc93e101599445401f3abbc5cc04d.jpeg

Me personally I'm trying to get the LG OJ98 for the house . It's not portable but they say it's "1800 " watts and 15inch sub

IMG_20170525_200915.jpg

what exactly do you need it for? Outside? Indoors?
My GF bought me the Bose SoundLink Mini II last year for xmas, it's awesome inside the house, but pretty bad outdoors

Used it to play some volleyball outdoors and wasn't very loud

what exactly do you need it for? Outside? Indoors?
My GF bought me the Bose SoundLink Mini II last year for xmas, it's awesome inside the house, but pretty bad outdoors

Used it to play some volleyball outdoors and wasn't very loud

I have the same thing i use it for listening to musoc or tv when jn the shower :lol:

It worked perfect for a small get together and again for bachelor/bachelorette party

That ion one , buddy has it at work and can hear it pretty clear over the loud truck noise when driving

Back
Top Bottom