BMF Series Thread - Season 3 March 1st on STARZ

That’s the quintessential I just crossed Delta look. Get rid of the creamy crack hair and go completely natutal. Let those curls flourish beloved!

Exactly. Looks way better. These dudes so use to seeing weaves and perms that they don’t realize that 90% of black women have hair that looks exactly like that in its natural state :lol: :lol:

:pimp: :pimp:

Worst negotiator in history.

1000017705.jpg

BMF is even ruining Bodie for me in these random storylines out of the blue :smh: They have one chinese spot in St Louis? It's the same boxes and bags everywhere.

Saweetie made Lil Meech look like ****in Denzel. They just pull anybody off the street to start acting.

and why are we getting more LaLa? and why the sudden concentration on Meech's family this season, as if enough isn't going on.

Does LaLa know her son is in HS? EVERY scene on every show she’s in is some sexual innuendo, i understand you grown and all but getting type cast as a nympho at 40+ is crazy.

I was half way through this episode when I had the thought how tf did we end up in St. Louis

LaLa showing up at Terry's chick house and her mom :lol:

Does LaLa know her son is in HS? EVERY scene on every show she’s in is some sexual innuendo, i understand you grown and all but getting type cast as a nympho at 40+ is crazy.

I was half way through this episode when I had the thought how tf did we end up in St. Louis

The jumping from location to location with Atlanta and Detroit is already bad enough.

The random characters showing up like we're supposed to know who they are :smh: I thought Saweetie was supposed to be Bodie's chick.

She posts half naked pics and has had her body augmented, I’m sure her son don’t care.

That’s the average 30, 40, 50 year old mom nowadays. It’s the new normal. These kids are use to it

She posts half naked pics and has had her body augmented, I’m sure her son don’t care.

That’s the average 30, 40, 50 year old mom nowadays. It’s the new normal. These kids are use to it
This facts though lowkey.

Was out of country and few weeks behind and just caught up………..yup, show got worse in that time span smh!

Back
Top Bottom