BMF Series Thread - Season 3 March 1st on STARZ

It wasn't for Nas for either. Pac was real direct in that song, he said everybody's names when he dissed 'em. The 2 times he dissed Nas he made it clear, wasn't no guessing with the record. :lol:

🤷🏾‍♂️

At all them dudes. But back to the question. It’s almost undeniable that Pac ran into Meech & them at that time in the 90s. Especially at Jack the rapper or the Rim Shop, which was ran by that one dude from Detroit

This lesbian stud lady is the most terrifying character on the whole show. Straight up booty warrior status.
I see her crazy *** with the sword and only think.

Attachments

• tumblr_920e74b4ae5c4d79904c9120f899763a_4883db23_540.gif
    tumblr_920e74b4ae5c4d79904c9120f899763a_4883db23_540.gif
    4 MB · Views: 408
A$AP Teyana really is a trash character. Lamar was dope until they turned him into Jason, but every villain or enemy other than him are so damn corny. This season making me miss the shenanigans of Tariq. RIP Stone Cold Tejada.

A$AP Teyana really is a trash character. Lamar was dope until they turned him into Jason, but every villain or enemy other than him are so damn corny. This season making me miss the shenanigans of Tariq. RIP Stone Cold Tejada.

Her randomly hating her father, even though you can tell she grew up a rich kid. She must hate him like Tariq hated Ghost :lol:

It’s the fast traveling that upsets me, they make it seem like Atlanta to Detroit is a 30min drive

Y’all have to remember that this story is a LOOSELY based on facts. I have to keep reminding y’all. Like I said, they literally had a 20+ year run from at least 1985-2007.

Lamar’s character was a real person. B Mickie too. I think the real life B Mickie didn’t want to leave Detroit. So, the story’s have been rearranged. I think the real Lamar eventually had a stroke/drug problem for real. All

And wavycrocket wavycrocket Pac used to hang with with do songs with MC Breed. Who’s from Detroit and relocated to Atlanta in the 90s. I honestly don’t think Meech and Pac interacted like that though.

Last edited:
At this point its a liability for your acting career coming back to this show.

Acting/entertainment is lacking all across the board. From movies to music. I don’t know why y’all expect people to be Marlon Brando. Look at the era we live in.

Dudes ain’t Dustin Hoffman in the French Connection type actors.

Lil Meech is decent IMO. I hope he embarks on a career

I’m more angry that 50 cent and co ALWAYS put a lesbian sex scene in their shows. It’s to be expected at this point:lol: :lol: :lol:

And Henryetta (they must’ve been watching Good Times when writing her character because that name is WILD :lol: :lol:) was flirting with LaLa in front of Terry, like that won’t set her up.

She tender d***, I mean tender strap as hell, smh

It’s the fast traveling that upsets me, they make it seem like Atlanta to Detroit is a 30min drive

10 hour drive or 2-3 hour flight. Dudes were really moving like that though. Them boys was road runners or real.

A 10 hour road trip with 2-4 dudes taking turns driving was commonplace. Hustlers still move like that. It was definitely common back in the days. Hustlers typically love driving. At least from where I’m from. Dudes stealing cars and going on joyrides at 11 years old

Last edited:
This was like a season finale

Henry is one wack character. She asked for a fight and then cheated :lol:

Charles was about to get Tiger Woods'd and she's still thinking about the doctor :smh:

They really had a war in the middle of the hood with no police, dropping mad civilians :lol:

Last edited:
This was like a season finale

Henry is one wack character. She asked for a fight and then cheated :lol:

Charles was about to get Tiger Woods'd and she's still thinking about the doctor :smh:

They really had a war in the middle of the hood with no police, dropping made civilians :lol:
Episode was stupid,good & depressing at the same time.

Playin with fire will get you burned.

I like (not really) how that storyline is playing out tho. Dude tried to do the right thang for his family and is getting burned so now he’s going to turn tangs on them. Henrietta needs to go!!!

Back
Top Bottom