BMW PICKUP THREAD

whats up with maintainance tho forreal? every single person i know that owns or has owned a BMW has that joint in the shop on a weekly basis :smh:

that cant be life :x

Im whipping a stang now, but I seriously drool over the beauty of the 3 series especially with those led rings.

When did everyone get their first BMW?

whats up with maintainance tho forreal? every single person i know that owns or has owned a BMW has that joint in the shop on a weekly basis :smh:

that cant be life :x

Exactly. For an $80,000 car I hear A LOT of complaints about the car breaking.

Bmw considers "lifetime" 100k miles at which point you're supposed to buy a new car :lol: :rolleyes

I don't mind getting full service every 2-3 months but weekly? **** no

Last edited:
idk ive noticed those bmw horror stories to be that salt 
laugh.gif
    .....same people that downtalk bimmers , say that lebron is a terrible basketball player and drake sucks at rapping ......
grin.gif

well then what kind of beamer do you drive illcit???

im actually looking into buying used car that will last me for the next 2-3 years. my beamer enthusiast co worker says that BMW has maastered the straight 6 engine and that those will run till 300k.

325, 328, 525 and 528 are apparently the long lasting models from my knowledge.

Last edited:
Hey guys, looking to lease a 328 in the spring. It is of my understanding that BMW offers competitive leasing offers.

I am not looking to spend more than 300 per month for it, is this possible?

I have good credit and don't mind putting 2k down. Any help would be appreciated

Just picked up this thing last Monday. High is 70 degrees today here in GA, perfect weather for the top down. I've got some plans for this thing :smokin

well then what kind of beamer do you drive illcit???

im actually looking into buying used car that will last me for the next 2-3 years. my beamer enthusiast co worker says that BMW has maastered the straight 6 engine and that those will run till 300k.

325, 328, 525 and 528 are apparently the long lasting models from my knowledge.
i have a 2008 M3 

Im whipping a stang now, but I seriously drool over the beauty of the 3 series especially with those led rings.

When did everyone get their first BMW?
i pay around 80 for my oil change.. them bottles are not cheap...

first car at 21.. BMW 318TI .. the most hated bimmer..
after my 525i.. this e46 '02 m3 is the love of my life.. carbon black ftw!

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom