BMW Wallpaper "Have You Seen Me?"

OK so I was on the BMW site looking at the new 7 Series addition, the Alpina B7. Anyway I scroll to the bottom of the page and I see a link to the Driver's Program with a link to watch the video for it. Right underneath it I see the dope pic of what appears to be a red 3 Series on a track somewhere.

That pic is beastly and I wanna set it as my wallpaper, but the pic on the page is too small and I can't find it on google either. I tried right-clicking and went to "View Image", but it's the same size as it is on the page and I even tried "View Image Info" to try to find where it was from, but that didn't work either.

So I came to NT for help. If you've seen this image, or if you've got it on your computer or hard drive, can you please post it? Much appreciated.

Here's the link to the page:

http://www.bmwusa.com/standard/content/vehicles/2011/7/AlpinaB7/ModelHighlights/Default.aspx

and here's the image itself (I need it in wallpaper size)
Drivers-Program-vid-promo-image.jpg

2yunepc.jpg

OK so I was on the BMW site looking at the new 7 Series addition, the Alpina B7. Anyway I scroll to the bottom of the page and I see a link to the Driver's Program with a link to watch the video for it. Right underneath it I see the dope pic of what appears to be a red 3 Series on a track somewhere.

That pic is beastly and I wanna set it as my wallpaper, but the pic on the page is too small and I can't find it on google either. I tried right-clicking and went to "View Image", but it's the same size as it is on the page and I even tried "View Image Info" to try to find where it was from, but that didn't work either.

So I came to NT for help. If you've seen this image, or if you've got it on your computer or hard drive, can you please post it? Much appreciated.

http://www.bmwusa.com/standard/content/vehicles/2011/7/AlpinaB7/ModelHighlights/Default.aspx

2yunepc.jpg

Originally Posted by hassan16

2yunepc.jpg
2yunepc.jpg

Originally Posted by hassan16

2yunepc.jpg
2yunepc.jpg

Back
Top Bottom