BMW

I've started to fall in love with them anybody else thinks they're the best luxury cars? If not what brands do yall like?

Originally Posted by trak1sh

Love em, hope to own one one day.

Which model that 745li is
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by DaulDierce

Lexus >

laugh.gif
 The upgraded Toyotas

I think BMW is the best, I've been around the block and I would say

1) BMW

2) Benz

3) Audi (Audi is really catching up)

4) Infiniti

5) Lexus

Not really into cars like the rest of NT but the previous 3 series coupes were my personal favorites. I believe e92 or something....

Perfect example of classy, timeless design.

As an actual owner of a BMW; I can say it's a great car. Like many people will mention maintenance and repairs are going to cost more than say a Honda/Toyota/Ford/Chevy, but if you have the money it's worth it.

I actually think they’ve fallen off in the looks department. This is subjective but here’s my take on it:

The E36 and E46 were such nice looking cars, then the E90 looks weird (E92 looks good though) and the F30 just plain looks terrible. And sadly, the 3-series has become the official douche-mobile.

The E60 was hideous to me and the F10 is slightly better but it still isn’t great looking, you need to look at the M version for it to look good.

E63 was ok but the F12 looks a bit confused to be honest, again it needs to be the M version to look good.

Not a fan of E65/F01, I really never liked huge sedans but the S-Class really just beats the hell out of the 7-Series.

X6, enough said. The X3 & X5 are ok but not the best looking in it’s class, probably not even 3rd to be honest.

Z4… I won’t comment because I am biased.

Interior-wise, they got better but I wouldn’t say they are the best in this department.

Performance-wise, the 3-series, M3 and M5 still dominates its class.

Luxury in descending order:
Benz
Lexus
Audi
BMW
Infiniti
Acura

Performance in what each dominates/best at:
BMW: 3-Series,  M3 & M5
Benz: S-Class, S63/S65, SLS
Audi: R8
Lexus: G350 F-Sport
Porsche: Boxster/Cayman

i went to the NYC Auto Show on Tuesday of this week

HANDS DOWN

AUDI>>>>>>

they are easily killing it right now.

the new bmw m6 looks GREAT in person, fave BMW right now. not feelin the new 3 series at all.

audi whole line i love.

from a3 to r8

BMW fell off. Hard.

Doesnt even matter because Mercedes will always be the king of Germany and Porsche if you want a more traditional sports car.

Originally Posted by RFX45

When did Porsche stopped making the 911?

Originally Posted by CoupeIt88

Lexus >

laugh.gif
 The upgraded Toyotas

1) BMW

2) Benz

4) Infiniti

5) Lexus
Infiniti over Lexus??? kill urself.
infiniti doesnt have anything  to even compete with...........

LS, A8, 7, S.

IS-F, M3, RS, AMG

dont even ... +%#! outta here....

previous owner of G. current owner of  IS

Originally Posted by AirPhilippines

Originally Posted by RFX45

When did Porsche stopped making the 911?

I only put the Porsche because it's the clear competitor and clear winner over the SLK, TT and Z4. Overall, I tried to exclude Porsche because they do not really have a price point low enough to compete with other classes like the other brands are competing in. If the price-point were higher, like just start it at around $90k, Porsche 911, turbo, GT3RS, GT2RS, Panamera Turbo S, etc... would likely dominate. 

Originally Posted by Regal Black

I'm in love with the new 5 series

got nothing on the e39

currently look for an e39 under 40k mileage/mint but just isnt happening right now it will by summer time it will be had i wont even opt for the new bmers

they just look like every other car on the road to me just doesnt scream classic bmw anymore..  e39
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by FIRST B0RN

As an actual owner of a BMW; I can say it's a great car. Like many people will mention maintenance and repairs are going to cost more than say a Honda/Toyota/Ford/Chevy, but if you have the money it's worth it.

Cosign. Repairs outside of the warranty suck the life out of your pockets but the car itself is a wonderful machine.

Originally Posted by CoupeIt88

Lexus >

laugh.gif
 The upgraded Toyotas

1) BMW

2) Benz

4) Infiniti

5) Lexus
i can tell you haven't driven one...nothing drives smoother than a lexus.  its like being on a cloud

Back
Top Bottom