BMW

My dream car is an m1.... That being said I know I'm a minority. I'm probably gonna cop a gti for now.

Originally Posted by shoesclues

My dream car is an m1.... That being said I know I'm a minority. I'm probably gonna cop a gti for now.

You're not in the minority, you know how many guys cream their pants for that car? Especially now that production has stopped, people are going crazy for it.

BMW
pimp.gif

HAVE to keep up with maintenance tho. So many BMW's come to my dealer for stuff that could have been prevented with the proper care.

Bmw are great cars, I've been in love with them since childhood. Currently searching for a 2nd gen 325ix

Originally Posted by MyJaysGetRocked

Love Mine....
0182543e45ece0e8411c74b659c63fe1f6d0844.pjpeg
5d1154eae80c44ce4b6c74432b8da1235992940.pjpeg
e39
pimp.gif

whats that an 03?  how much you pay to get that interior done?

you wasnt %$##%!$!++$+ though huh bro and an e55 is still an exotic to me
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by vell23

I've started to fall in love with them anybody else thinks they're the best luxury cars? If not what brands do yall like?

laugh.gif

not even close to the best but ok

Originally Posted by Zyzz

Originally Posted by vell23

I've started to fall in love with them anybody else thinks they're the best luxury cars? If not what brands do yall like?

laugh.gif

not even close to the best but ok

whats the best? in its class?

I don't think any car manufacturer's entire lineup is better than their competitors.

The 3 and the 5 series are the best looking in their class, in my opinion.
But the A8 wins it amongst the flagship models. Although an S65 is brutal.

Performance wise they are probably the best especially the M's.

I love my e60.. (had an e36 and think the e39 is the best BMW model).. Loved bimmers since I first saw them..

i first fell in love with the e36 & the e46

bmw is prolly my favorite car brand but im one of those guys thats basing that off asthetics and brand history (never owned or driven one
laugh.gif
)

right now my favorite car in thier line up is the 7 series and its my favorite flagship german car

i hope to own one one of these days and be a part of the club... the 5 year warranty club
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom