BMW

Originally Posted by KayCurrency

^^^Thanks bro...
pimp.gif
baby? congrats
forget BMW then, unless youre leasing it

you need lexus now for reliability

actual bmw owner checking... on my second...

mine is 14yrs old tho... my last one was 28yrs old

both the best model they make with the best transmission choice

not overly powerful not ridiculously plush and soft just balanced, clean, classy and they just work and work well...

they're a bit needy and go through bushing dumb fast but outside of wearing out the drivers seat these things simply last...
seen several where the body died and the engine was still running strong like bull

not happy to see bmw taking the bloated lux route with auto trans everywhere but that's what the market demands and they are obviously serving well as recent earnings have set some records iirc

best part is they are modular and can be repaired and pieced together a la leggos... hopefully i can source an LSD to throw in my car soon

BMW is the #1 selling luxury brand in the world... Its most popular cars tend to be the benchmark for their segment (3 series 5 series). M>>>*

/Discussion

BMW>>>>*

My first Bimmer was an E46 330ci, second E60 545i, current 650

My next car will more than likely be a 650 / 650 grand coupe / or M6

Wifey gets X6

Yep thats it

Originally Posted by Koopa2410

Originally Posted by OGMIKEY

anyone have suggestions on good bmw forums? seriously I wanna get some more info on some
bimmerpost.com
Originally Posted by inter1032

been looking for an e92 m3 just can't find one that has everything i want
i mean....what are you looking for in a e92? most e92's that are in stock at dealerships are pretty much fully loaded, minus the CF top. i haven't heard many that get the e92 without at least 2 or 3 packages included. i couldn't wait that long, so i just picked up mine from the dealership. it had everything i wanted and some, only thing i didn't want was the sunroof. or you can just custom build it, you'll get it in 6-8 weeks. if you can't wait that long, talk to your SA, they will try to intercept other dealerships cars 

Originally Posted by RunningFishy

Not too many people here actually OWN CARS, let alone OWN a BMW. With that said, not too many people actually even OWN, nor MAINTAIN their car long enough to establish any sort of unrequitted love for it.

I personally have always loved BMWs. Aside from the classic, and defining aesthetics of the brand, a BMW encaptures a prestige like no other. However, the maintenance is extremely costly, and a lot of the work are not DIY friendly.

I definitely want to own a BMW. The past 2 years, the design for the 3 and 5 series, and X3, X5 have been so so to me.
this.

and this thread isn't complete without rareair 
nerd.gif

oh, and my opinion:

3427670079_fa8f403233_b.jpg

pimp.gif
Koopa,
Don't worry I'm here. That sign one of the most epic things BMW has ever done. 

truth1.jpg

BMW. FTW.

Koopa how is your new e92? Any mods yet?

Originally Posted by CParkFresh

BMW is the #1 selling luxury brand in the world... Its most popular cars tend to be the benchmark for their segment (3 series 5 series). M>>>*

/Discussion

Are they the #1? I know their sales are up this year and with the new 3-series the profit will likely go up even further and with Toyota/Lexus getting hit by natural disaster delays last year, they've certainly taken a huge hit but I believe they were #1 in sale but the top spot is up for grabs for now. I just know that the RX & ES sells like crazy for Lexus, the new GS and it's new performance buzz will certainly get more sales and once they remodel the IS that'll take off quick too especially that it has improved in performance since it's release more than half a decade ago. 

Originally Posted by r33p04s

actual bmw owner checking... on my second...

mine is 14yrs old tho... my last one was 28yrs old

both the best model they make with the best transmission choice

not overly powerful not ridiculously plush and soft just balanced, clean, classy and they just work and work well...

they're a bit needy and go through bushing dumb fast but outside of wearing out the drivers seat these things simply last...
seen several where the body died and the engine was still running strong like bull

not happy to see bmw taking the bloated lux route with auto trans everywhere but that's what the market demands and they are obviously serving well as recent earnings have set some records iirc

best part is they are modular and can be repaired and pieced together a la leggos... hopefully i can source an LSD to throw in my car soon

late 2001 e39?

i mean....what are you looking for in a e92? most e92's that are in stock at dealerships are pretty much fully loaded, minus the CF top. i haven't heard many that get the e92 without at least 2 or 3 packages included. i couldn't wait that long, so i just picked up mine from the dealership. it had everything i wanted and some, only thing i didn't want was the sunroof. or you can just custom build it, you'll get it in 6-8 weeks. if you can't wait that long, talk to your SA, they will try to intercept other dealerships cars 

I'm looking for an 11 aw, blk interior, dct,sunroof, cold weather package,leather seats,  nav, and maybe zcp but I'm just going to change the wheels anyways. i got a price for ed and it was really good but I'm not going to europe till the end of the summer and want a car now

Originally Posted by rareair45

Originally Posted by OGMIKEY

anyone have suggestions on good bmw forums? seriously I wanna get some more info on some
bimmerpost.com

been looking for an e92 m3 just can't find one that has everything i want

Originally Posted by RunningFishy

Not too many people here actually OWN CARS, let alone OWN a BMW. With that said, not too many people actually even OWN, nor MAINTAIN their car long enough to establish any sort of unrequitted love for it.

I personally have always loved BMWs. Aside from the classic, and defining aesthetics of the brand, a BMW encaptures a prestige like no other. However, the maintenance is extremely costly, and a lot of the work are not DIY friendly.

I definitely want to own a BMW. The past 2 years, the design for the 3 and 5 series, and X3, X5 have been so so to me.
this.

and this thread isn't complete without rareair 
nerd.gif

oh, and my opinion:

3427670079_fa8f403233_b.jpg

pimp.gif
Koopa,
Don't worry I'm here. That sign one of the most epic things BMW has ever done. 

truth1.jpg

BMW. FTW.

Koopa how is your new e92? Any mods yet?

That sign is too bold

after dreaming of owning one since i was a kid i've been a proud owner of a '11 e92 335i for the past 7 months. it's really a car everyone should try driving at least once in their life. i've driven various other luxury brands and NONE of them even come close to the driving feel of a bmw. i can't even put lexus and infiniti in the same category. mb and audi might win some people in the looks department as well as social status, but what's important to me is how a car drives and the 3 series drives like a dream. my next bmw will hopefully be an M.

ED the car. If you have the choice its worth the wait. Experience is awesome. BTW Ryan Amico at Steve Thomas BMW for ordering cars.

I cant wait to see the next generation IS and LS. Hopefully they have a coupe version of the IS-F... if not its still OK because the IS is still like a coupe. IS-F seats 4. I guess its more unique maybe. I def wanna look into buying a IS-F in the near future.

ED the car. If you have the choice its worth the wait. Experience is awesome. BTW Ryan Amico at Steve Thomas BMW for ordering cars.

Second that. I ordered my E90 M3 (via ED) from Ryan Amico. GREAT experience. There's a reason he is one of the top ///M salesman in the US.My car hit stateside in January and I flew down to LA to pick up my car. Nothing like breaking a new M3 in on a LONG drive home.

Originally Posted by bruza

Second that. I ordered my E90 M3 (via ED) from Ryan Amico. GREAT experience. There's a reason he is one of the top ///M salesman in the US.My car hit stateside in January and I flew down to LA to pick up my car. Nothing like breaking a new M3 in on a LONG drive home.
Yep RYAN FTW. Picked mine up from the Performance Center.

Originally Posted by bruza

Yep RYAN FTW. Picked mine up from the Performance Center.

Nice. I bet that was FUN. You must live back east.What are the specs on your ///M?

Back
Top Bottom