Bo Jackson v. Deion Sanders: The battle of the signature cross trainer

yeah you know in the 90's I thought the Deion's were out of this world, but looking back now I feel the Bo's more. I even passed on a pair ofDiamond turf's at the Nike Outlet for like $70 (which surprised me), but I couldn't do it if it was the air trainer SCIII or the air trainer 91. Iagree that the Bo's have that classic appeal that could be rocked in any era

62e1544f69c2c2bff93735de505040327f2644a.jpg

when were these retro'd?? i need this CW in a sz 13 plz!

CMON NOW!!!

Besides that 1 pair of DT's nothing else was remotely hot.
The DT's were must have ,
But no way in hell is DEION messing with BO's line.

I'm trying to figure out how anyone can say the Deion's, but I guess some people have different opinions

Because personally it's Bo by a mile

Originally Posted by themoy

62e1544f69c2c2bff93735de505040327f2644a.jpg

when were these retro'd?? i need this CW in a sz 13 plz!
*sigh*

I want to say like 5 or 6 years ago. Mine got stolen before I could even wear them.

i would say deions because i had a pair of DT 96 Maxes, they were hella comfy and i was able to ball in them. i miss those shoes, i beat the hell out of them.

Originally Posted by Cameron Nelson

DEFINITELY Deion...DT's and DT2's? Maaannnnnnnnn...I can't think of one person who DIDN'T have them...

word....i like the Bo line...but Deion's kicks were always crazy
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

dt max 96's > all and I'm not talking about the retro's(nike should have kept them close to identical form)

Ima go with deons line.... Bo's line was not really my cup of tea at the time. As a kid I'd want either jordans or deons to go back to school in.

Back
Top Bottom