Boardwalk Empire: Episode 11 - â€

Originally Posted by UnbornSeed

Originally Posted by lawdog1

You're probably right.  I only watched it once and also was a little drunk at the time.  I definitely could have missed something.  
you mustve been !%$! faced to think it was his assistant who got shot, bro.
laugh.gif

Maybe not quite, but was getting there.

Originally Posted by UnbornSeed

You're probably right.  I only watched it once and also was a little drunk at the time.  I definitely could have missed something.  
you mustve been !%$! faced to think it was his assistant who got shot, bro.
laugh.gif

Maybe not quite, but was getting there.

finished watching it

im hooked

feels like road to perdition + goodfellas

i will rewatch again tonight

finished watching it

im hooked

feels like road to perdition + goodfellas

i will rewatch again tonight

Originally Posted by Raise the Cup

RocSole wrote:
I'm lost. Why did they rob those guys? And why did the italian man get shot at the end? 

Spoiler [+]
Jimmy decides to take innitiative and boost the shipment and decides to ask Al Capone if he wants in. The old Italian man gets whacked because he didn't want to get involved in the bootlegging racket. If you remember the conversation Jimmy & Al have when they first meet, Al discloses this. The old man felt there was enough money to be made in Brothels. This was Al's first step into solidifying himself as what we now know of him.

Seems like the consensus is no spoilers, so I'm just going to write this.  I don't think the guy that got shot at the end was the guy Jimmy and Capone were talking about.  I think they were talking about another Chicago mobster and I think one of the guys that was in that meeting with Nucky, Rothstein and Luciano.  I thought the guy that got shot was Nucky's assistant, the one who interrupted him when he was !@#$ing.  I'm not quite sure why he got killed.  I thought it might be some kind of retaliation for what happened in the woods, but I'm not sure. 

It says Chicago on the screen when he walks into the restaurant. Same city where Capone made his fortune.

RocSole wrote:
I'm lost. Why did they rob those guys? And why did the italian man get shot at the end? 

Spoiler [+]
Jimmy decides to take innitiative and boost the shipment and decides to ask Al Capone if he wants in. The old Italian man gets whacked because he didn't want to get involved in the bootlegging racket. If you remember the conversation Jimmy & Al have when they first meet, Al discloses this. The old man felt there was enough money to be made in Brothels. This was Al's first step into solidifying himself as what we now know of him.

Seems like the consensus is no spoilers, so I'm just going to write this.  I don't think the guy that got shot at the end was the guy Jimmy and Capone were talking about.  I think they were talking about another Chicago mobster and I think one of the guys that was in that meeting with Nucky, Rothstein and Luciano.  I thought the guy that got shot was Nucky's assistant, the one who interrupted him when he was !@#$ing.  I'm not quite sure why he got killed.  I thought it might be some kind of retaliation for what happened in the woods, but I'm not sure. 

It says Chicago on the screen when he walks into the restaurant. Same city where Capone made his fortune.

^^^ Yes, I clearly was not paying very good attention during that scene because I was way off about what happened.

^^^ Yes, I clearly was not paying very good attention during that scene because I was way off about what happened.

Originally Posted by Master Zik

Originally Posted by Gucci Mane

Originally Posted by laker4lifeman

I'll be missing this tonight. So can someone provide an online link after the first airing?
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
Ended up helping myself

http://www.watchboardwalkempire.com/episode-1/
Originally Posted by Informerx

Scorsese doesnt direct all the episodes?
Of course not. It's a tv series. He'll probably only direct important episodes, premier and season finale.
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Gucci Mane

Originally Posted by laker4lifeman

I'll be missing this tonight. So can someone provide an online link after the first airing?
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
Ended up helping myself

http://www.watchboardwalkempire.com/episode-1/
Originally Posted by Informerx

Scorsese doesnt direct all the episodes?
Of course not. It's a tv series. He'll probably only direct important episodes, premier and season finale.
pimp.gif

RocSole wrote:

Spoiler [+]

You really need to watch the episode over my man, you're wrong.

roll.gif
word. what show were u watchin, bro?

Back
Top Bottom