Boardwalk Empire (season 2) thread Vol. Season 1 Blu-Ray 1/10 *Best Buy 2 per store?!*

Originally Posted by bkmac

Originally Posted by Je Ne Sais Quoi

AGENT SEBSO!!!
Dopest thing I've seen in a while
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by BLADE BR0WN

That Priest dude is a little shady to me...

Its more to him than just being there for Margaret for moral support...

That scene when Margaret met him at his house still strikes me for some reason...

He definitely didnt deny Margaret's money or jewelry, and he hid the alcohol that he was sipping before she walked in...

Dude is too manipulative, and something is goina happen between him, Schroeder, and Nuck next season, IMO...
At first I suspected just like you and assumed he was working for Nucky all along. Now I just figure he's shady on his own and is one of those priests that horde a lot of the money that's supposed to be going to the church.

Originally Posted by ATGD7154xBBxMZ

Originally Posted by BLADE BR0WN

That Priest dude is a little shady to me...

Its more to him than just being there for Margaret for moral support...

That scene when Margaret met him at his house still strikes me for some reason...

He definitely didnt deny Margaret's money or jewelry, and he hid the alcohol that he was sipping before she walked in...

Dude is too manipulative, and something is goina happen between him, Schroeder, and Nuck next season, IMO...
At first I suspected just like you and assumed he was working for Nucky all along. Now I just figure he's shady on his own and is one of those priests that horde a lot of the money that's supposed to be going to the church.
I'm sure Nucky won't have trouble getting the deed back from him.  Still can't believe Margartet is acting out when she hasn't told Nuck about smashing Owen.  

lol at the agent sebso track
pimp.gif

erik weiner actually spits bars, i aint even mad...

Was finally able to watch the Finale tonight.  
Sad to see Jimmy go as he was one of my favorite characters, but this show has so many plot lines, it will still be entertaining no matter who gets offed.

Margaret signing the deed over to the church 
tired.gif
  She is absolutely out of control.  I feel like she definitely knows that Nucky killed Jimmy the way he said he re-enlisted.

Season 3 should be as dope as the first 2 seasons...

I knew Jimmy had to die and I'm okay with it but I still can't help but think at times what if Nucky's decision was to kill Manny to sort of show some good faith in Jimmy by avenging his wife's killer? What would he have done? Just step back in line behind Nucky as his personal assassin?

People are getting mad at Margaret because she's doing this after KNOWING what she was getting into by being with Nucky. She's always known that he was a criminal but didn't give a @#$% because being with him improved her life. I mean, she even knows/assumes that Nucky had her husband killed from the beginning, so it's not like she's reacting to a secret lifestyle that he's been leading behind her back. Now she wants to give up everything to the priest, who is obviously a @#$@%@ fraud. Always hinting that he needs more donations and then saying "That's not what I was asking for" to sound innocent
laugh.gif

She was a real ride or die broad when she went to the office to get Nuck's ledger and cash before the feds could find'em, going so far as to lecture Nuck on how it's going to be.
I was really liking her character after that.
Then, the lil' girl had to get polio, with the her lifestyle coupled with the guilt of banging Slater, she got the ide that this was punishment and that she had to repent by doing all this stupid s_ to repent.
Her motivations, I deem disgusting and stupid, are understandable.

She was a real ride or die broad when she went to the office to get Nuck's ledger and cash before the feds could find'em, going so far as to lecture Nuck on how it's going to be.
Then, the lil' girl had to get polio, with the her lifestyle coupled with the guilt of banging Slater, she got the ide that this was punishment and that she had to repent by doing all this stupid s_ to repent.

Pretty much what I was going to say.

I agree that her motivation is understandable, but trying to @#$% with Nucky on the other hand?  He said it best: If you want to repent, punish yourself for your actions. Why take it out on him by threatening to testify, giving away his property, etc. when she knew how he was from the very beginning and still supported him?

Originally Posted by CreekShow

^ But Eli gets a free pass? You know what woulda been a baller move. If he turned around and bodied Eli right after that.

This. I Finally caught the last few episodes. Eli is a snake flat out. He came up with the idea to kill Nucky and he said like it wasnt nothin. Then he went crying to Nucky when the plan didnt work. Jimmy had the finale word but he made that choice cause he felt the pressure from everybody else.

Atleast he went out like a man. Its gonna be interesting seeing how the show goes on w/o Jimmy. Its like when Breaking Bad killed Gus.

So I just finished watching Boardwalk Empire and that Schroeder chick needs her damn head cut the hell off. I hated her last season and I hate her even more now after this season. Just like a woman to $%*# up a %@!+@ money.

I think the whole church angle has to be something that happened in the personal life of the writer. It reminds me of women who are so god fearing that they are lonely and miserable, and are waiting for the perfect man to be delivered to them by god, hence the reason they are lonely and miserable.

And I hate they did Jimmy like that, I'm salty.

Rant over
laugh.gif

My mother was in Best Buy this morning getting something for my cousins birthday, and she picked up the Blu-Ray of Season 1 for me.

Get this... the Best Buy only had 3 copies of the Blu-Ray, and 5 of the standard DVD
eek.gif
. Why do stores do gimmicks like this?

something about margaret that i like. *pulls out belt and proceeds whipping myself on the back*

Originally Posted by RavageBX

Originally Posted by bkmac

AGENT SEBSO!!!
Dopest thing I've seen in a while
laugh.gif
pimp.gif
That was ill
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

that was dope
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Just got into this show & already finished season 2.  Jimmy was prob the most interesting character on the show & they killed him off! I wonder what season 3 has in store though. I read that they're gonna have a character to co-lead to replace jimmy. Idk how they're gonna top him though, he was
pimp.gif

I'm still devastated that we won't see Pitt on the show anymore. I will probably never get over it.
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom