Bobbito Puerto Rico Red/Puerto Rico Blue Nike Air Force 1 Hi

idfa5y.jpg
Team Teaneck
Breakin' Necks In "The Neck"

my midwest peeps are gonna be rockin these soo hard...af1 hi's and mids used to be a must have in chicago...dont ask why :lol:
laugh.gif
TeamWolfShirts
"This shirt is the only reason why i got hired at McDonald's. I'm Lovin It."

Quote:
Wait Wait Wait...people on NT like Highs now?
TEAM-AF-ONE

TEAM RICK ASTLEY
I'm Rick Rollin'
TeamWolfShirts
"I was in the first plane that hit the towers, and I survived without a scratch! I gave my boy Saddam a Fresh Wolf Tee but he laughed and said that he was too cool to wear one.... That's why he got caught... Not mine biches!!!"

all of those are dope. i wish they were lo's though! and smh at nike for bringing the wheat hi's after i dropped $275 on the lo's.
MISTERFORTYCAL

crazy will all be copped
hr]
TEAMlateNIGHT
>WE NEVER SLEEP<​
Underground king effecting the masses

TEAM CLEVELAND​
The City's Missing piece

ahh the brother of the wheat lows ( the shoe that got me into this mess) is finally released!!!
.:TEAM 703:.

when oh when are these joints droppin???? Please enlighten a brother!
>>>MAYJUH
TEAMMARVEL​

GO BUY SOME GEAR!
Karmaloop Rep code:SZ5638 20% off!

Red's look crack not feeling the blue's that much...and how come nike only drops P.R air forces(besides the world cups) and not other nationality forces?

all three are copped. thats my word
scrapers . stunnas . rippers . runners . thizzin . yurp . grapes . purp . hyphy . yee . yadida . stuey . don't act brand newy . 18 . dummy . dippin .​
"I'M FROM THE BAY, THAT'S HOW WE SPEAK"
yolkin . grindin . grittin . thumpers . the business . 50's . rollas . toasters . goons . cuddies . fasheezy . punk rock beezy . what it do . its pimpin .​

Bobbito is boricua..maybe thats why? :rolleyes
eyes.gif
TEAMMARVEL​

GO BUY SOME GEAR!
Karmaloop Rep code:SZ5638 20% off!

^^^Almost makes sense to me. And I believe a dominican huarache dropped a couple of years ago. I guess after having success with the Puerto Rican themed forces, they decided to keep it up. I honestly don't think any other nationally-themed sneaker would sell as well either.
Cool Grey 3's size 12 DS 200 shipped. Email: najeeskywalker2@sbcglobal.net

Quote:
I honestly don't think any other nationally-themed sneaker would sell as well either.

Mexico AF1 perhaps? I mean the world cups sold pretty decent right? And they weren't really limited. Look at the MR Cartoon's as well. Then you also have the Brazil world cups. If you make it limited, it will more than likely sell. Plus if you drop it strategically on a significant day a la PR Day Parade then they will do fine. At least that's what my marketing senses tell me.

On another note, I want those wheats. I might have to get me a couple of pairs if I can get my hands on them for a reasonable price. What was the estimated price on those again?

^^ I hope thats only for Europe!!!!
Wanted: Supreme Dunk High, Supreme Blazer, Homegrown Air Max 90, DQM Air Max 90, Crepe Air Max 90 Sizes 12-13

Quote:
my spot in AMsterdam...Patta...said they aint getting them...Nike cancelled.

is this only for the EU or what?my spot in AMsterdam...Patta...said they aint getting them...Nike cancelled.

is this only for the EU or what?

Oh no..I hope they're not scrapped. But if Patta/Amsterdam doesn't get them, doesn't that mean its not an EU?

My-T.
LISTEN TO THE KIRKOUT HOUR LIVE!
THURSDAYS 5-7PM EST
WWW.XTSR.ORG
WWW.SMOKINGSECTION.NET
WWW.MYSPACE.COM/BONEYSTARKS

Quote:
Mexico AF1 perhaps? I mean the world cups sold pretty decent right? And they weren't really limited. Look at the MR Cartoon's as well. Then you also have the Brazil world cups. If you make it limited, it will more than likely sell. Plus if you drop it strategically on a significant day a la PR Day Parade then they will do fine. At least that's what my marketing senses tell me.

lol @ marketing senses... ah man.

Quote:
my spot in AMsterdam...Patta...said they aint getting them...Nike cancelled.

is this only for the EU or what?

only if the wheats were mids :frown:
frown.gif
Goooooooooonies​
SZ 10 GRAPES FOR SALE $110 SHIPPED TODAY HIT ME ON AIM FOR PICS "dom5keet" OK!!!!!

Back
Top Bottom