BOBBITO SHORTS: HAS ANYONE FOUND THEM???

FIRST: Mods I know I know and I so apologize in advance but I can't keep going through pages and pages and pages between 2 different threads looking forthis info ya know so please just bare with me on this one...thanks!

As you all know, the pic below of Bobbito sporting some fly flippn Jordan Shorts was posted the day before the Red/White XX3s dropped. As of yet, no one hasbeen able to figure out where they've come from. Now, I live in the Dallas/Ft. Worth area and only 2 malls that I know of got this colorway of the XX3.None of those stores have the shorts that Bobbito had on. They do however, have the basic White/Black/Red XX3 shorts that are widely available at most of thespots that got the release. Sooooooo, where in the heck did those shorts come from? Personally, I'm not into the JB appearal but those shorts are justHEATTTTT!

I created this thread so that if anyone has been able to locate the shorts, you can post the info here instead of everyone having to go through all the pagesin the official XX3 post as well as the post dedicated to the White/Red XX3...again Mods, I understand, I really do and I apologize in advance.

Here are the infamous "shorts":
jordan%20XXIII%20jordan%20shorts.jpg

mad props to the individual who took/posted pic!

I'd like to know as well. If anyone knows where the white/red ones are at, please share with the group. thx

Originally Posted by SneakerAFI

But who's really going to ball in the Old Love XX3's?
Im not...i want the shorts!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! to rock with my QS OL

HEY...thats the RIGHT SHORTS...JUST wrong color...i still like em...im copping....

i need the OL shorts for real

Originally Posted by AJFlint13

HEY...you cant buy those...its FL Canada...I JUST TRIED!!!!
!

DEVIL CAKE!!!
Damn, that sucks because i just found a code for a discount from footlocker as well. WEll i guess back to the drawing board.

I wish I had 100 pairs of these shorts because that's all anyones been talking about. People seemed to anticipate the shorts more then the shoes, and thatsnot even the design that's on the side of these Wht/Rd XX3s, and everyones getting desperate to drop alot on them. Watch the shorts turn out to besomething exclusive that only JB gave Bobbito.

Back
Top Bottom