BODIES EXHIBIT?

who here has been there? i'm taking a group of 15 friends (so we get a group discount lol) there on monday, november 27th. how long does it take to get through the whole thing? i'm really looking forward to it.

Sneakers are not just shoes. they're a kind of art. If it's good art people will stare. So what shoes should i wear next to break some necks?

I am planning to go myself, told my younger brother that I would take him for his birthday. Any info would be great.
Team Negrodamus​

I want to go, but @#%$ is expensive.
Really though, I'm just here to boost my post count.

BFO,

basically, it's just some german doctor who took unidentifiable bodies from china and dissolved their various tissue types so it can be displayed in interesting and artistic ways.

here's the official website:

www.bodiestheexhibition.com/bodies.html
Sneakers are not just shoes. they're a kind of art. If it's good art people will stare. So what shoes should i wear next to break some necks?

^ Damn, I'd take you up on that if it were only a Friday...Thanks though.
Really though, I'm just here to boost my post count.

Yamakazi, what is your aim? or if youd rather not give it out on here mine is bigfamous1. Not sure if that date works, but if it does that would be great, as I am a cheap skate. :wink:
Team Negrodamus​

mine is the same as my sn, yamakazi18. i probably won't have much time to be on AIM monday-wednesday this week, seeing as how i have a midterm monday, tuesday, and wednesday...i am usually on later in the evenings (past 7pm) so hit me up then!

man, i've been wanting to attend this exhibit. my biology class is going and it's onLy $10 but i'LL be in hawaii. boo.
"- i'm smooth Like water, adapting to any situations that come my way." - undefined.TAE

craziest @#%$ ever. i saw it in london. absolutely fantastic. it is seriously worth your time and money
He may have signed with the wrong company (converse...?) but he could be "the one"

mayn..i need to go..MAPs over here at UW is goin..maybe i'll take ur invite up yamakazi..i'll ask some friends too

^nice. just hit me up on AIM or PM me!!!

december 31st i believe.

for those of you in portland, BODYWORLDS will be coming to OMSI around july of 2007. Bodyworlds, is also done by a german guy but was the original one to start doing this plastification. Also, the bodies are legitimately donated. Bodies includes specimens donated from china...take that as you will.

we are going tomorrow (monday) @ 4pm. i found out you had to have student ID to be a part of my group, since i'm leading a group of freshmen this year...

Sneakers are not just shoes. they're a kind of art. What shoes should i wear next to break some necks?

Damn I want to go but 25$ is too much for me.
FOR SALE OR TRADE:
NDS AJ IV White/Green Sz 10 75 shp
DS AJ V Olives Sz13 180 shp
DS OG AJ VI Maroons SZ 11.5 300 shp
AIM: AirJordanVI6 EMail: jiaminglin6@yahoo.com

wow that was interesting.

just got back and i'd have to say the fetus section was very depressing.

Sneakers are not just shoes. they're a kind of art. What shoes should i wear next to break some necks?

Is this exhibit still going on? I've been meaning to go but never found the time...
C.R.E.A.M.

i wanna go... i heard there is a discount for college students? and yeah, i wanna know if its still going on also
but man... why are you reading my sig?
Team Friends With Benefits
MEMBER #1​

it ends the 31st.

college students pay $20 unless you have a group of 15+ people, in which case you pay $10 or $15 (with audio tour)

Going today with my anatomy class..

:pimp:
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom