Body By Vi scam?

Yo y'all got cats in our town talking about this stuff? I've been seeing a ton of people I Went to college with selling it and throwing "challenge parties" and posting on Facebook about how they lost so much weight and blah blah and now they are pushing it. A dude I work with claims his brother lost 20 lbs on it and slangs it now. 
The joints are pretty much meal replacements.

scam supplement company. they just hire young and stupid adults to sell their crappy vitamins

girl i used to be pretty cool with starting posting about this stuff a few months ago, i even commented her on FB about asking her how much she gets paid to advertise, she deleted my comment
laugh.gif

BUT...i have seen her before and after pictures, and seems to be working really well...not to mention she's already introduced it to  a few people we went to HS with and they say its been working as well

I've had an older dude try to convince me to buy those products and join.
I was like...naw.

Originally Posted by wanksta23

girl i used to be pretty cool with starting posting about this stuff a few months ago, i even commented her on FB about asking her how much she gets paid to advertise, she deleted my comment
laugh.gif

BUT...i have seen her before and after pictures, and seems to be working really well...not to mention she's already introduced it to  a few people we went to HS with and they say its been working as well
yea I already know its a pyramid scam, but the actual product Seems like it may actually work, no of course many people are prob working out, but the people I`m seeing "sell it" talk like all they were doing was living normally and taking shakes, and they lost all this weight.

Originally Posted by LuckyLuchiano

Originally Posted by wanksta23

laugh.gif

yea I already know its a pyramid scam, but the actual product Seems like it may actually work, no of course many people are prob working out, but the people I`m seeing "sell it" talk like all they were doing was living normally and taking shakes, and they lost all this weight.
It's not a pyramid scam, it's just a multi level marketing company like Avon or Herbalife. The only problem is that they try to get people into the tent who can't sell.

My homeboy from back home is promoting it to everyone on Facebook....He swears by it, however, he works out and is a trainer

Before                                                                     After
582383_10150835365836909_2023709580_n.jpg

if you get up to a certain level, you get a free black BMW....but sounds just like any other pyriamid

This girl that never gave me the time of day tried to get at me earlier....and by the end of the convo she was inviting me to the meetings.

I already knew what it was so I gave her the driest conversation

You don't have to go to the meetings, you can just buy it. Like you said, it;s just vitamin fortified meal replacements like everything else and it has some different flavor packets. It worked when I did way back when I lost a lot of weight the first time.

Originally Posted by eight2one

if you get up to a certain level, you get a free black BMW....but sounds just like any other pyriamid
I saw someone from my high school won one of their contests.  I looked at her fb and all her info was about the company.  One of her albums folders was a pic of people with bmws and a stupid slogan on the license plates.  It looked really fishy to me.

Originally Posted by DaCitySlanga

My homeboy from back home is promoting it to everyone on Facebook....He swears by it, however, he works out and is a trainer

Before                                                                     After
582383_10150835365836909_2023709580_n.jpg
I hope I never look out my back window and see that

Back
Top Bottom