Body of missing Borough park kid found. Update.

[h1][h1]Missing Boy’s Dismembered Body Found; Suspect Says He Panicked[/h1]By AL BAKERLIZ ROBBINS and JOSEPH GOLDSTEIN
Updated, 11:55 a.m. | The search for a missing 8-year-old Brooklyn boy ended early on Wednesday when investigators discovered what they believed to be his dismembered remains in a third-floor attic refrigerator of a Brooklyn man and in a trash bin on a street, the police said. The man, who made incriminating statements, was being questioned and was expected to be charged, the police said.

14Kletzky-articleInline.jpg
NYPD, via Associated PressLeiby Kletzky

The grim discovery capped two days of intense searching for the boy, Leiby Kletzky, who had disappeared while on what was supposed to be a short walk between a Borough Park school and a meeting place with his parents on Monday. Police detectives searched around his neighborhood and used helicopters to find the boy, who was part of the Hasidic Jewish community. They recovered video clearly showing the boy alive.

In the end, the inquiry led to 466 East Second Street, in Kensington, Brooklyn, the home of the suspect, Levi Aron, 35, who was taken into custody at 2:40 a.m., said Police Commissioner Raymond W. Kelly.

Mr. Kelly said that Mr. Aron had told investigators that he panicked and killed the boy once he realized the extent to which the Hasidic community and the police had mobilized to find the child. The commissioner said he did not yet know if the child had been sexually abused.

“He panicked, and that is why he killed the boy,
[/h1]

[h1][h1]Missing Boy’s Dismembered Body Found; Suspect Says He Panicked[/h1]By AL BAKERLIZ ROBBINS and JOSEPH GOLDSTEIN
Updated, 11:55 a.m. | The search for a missing 8-year-old Brooklyn boy ended early on Wednesday when investigators discovered what they believed to be his dismembered remains in a third-floor attic refrigerator of a Brooklyn man and in a trash bin on a street, the police said. The man, who made incriminating statements, was being questioned and was expected to be charged, the police said.

14Kletzky-articleInline.jpg
NYPD, via Associated PressLeiby Kletzky

The grim discovery capped two days of intense searching for the boy, Leiby Kletzky, who had disappeared while on what was supposed to be a short walk between a Borough Park school and a meeting place with his parents on Monday. Police detectives searched around his neighborhood and used helicopters to find the boy, who was part of the Hasidic Jewish community. They recovered video clearly showing the boy alive.

In the end, the inquiry led to 466 East Second Street, in Kensington, Brooklyn, the home of the suspect, Levi Aron, 35, who was taken into custody at 2:40 a.m., said Police Commissioner Raymond W. Kelly.

Mr. Kelly said that Mr. Aron had told investigators that he panicked and killed the boy once he realized the extent to which the Hasidic community and the police had mobilized to find the child. The commissioner said he did not yet know if the child had been sexually abused.

“He panicked, and that is why he killed the boy,
[/h1]

saw this on the news earlier. They even got their own Jewish police force in BK. 
eek.gif

saw this on the news earlier. They even got their own Jewish police force in BK. 
eek.gif

Originally Posted by GotHolesInMySocks

Originally Posted by iHust1e

eek.gif

Yeah they actually arrest you, put you in handcuffs and give you to the cops when they come.OP I'm also from Boro Park and heard about this.

eek.gif

Yeah they actually arrest you, put you in handcuffs and give you to the cops when they come.OP I'm also from Boro Park and heard about this.

Originally Posted by CoryBudden

eek.gif

lol yea they suck.
One time the jewish police chased me and held me down (i'm not going to say if i stole the bike or not) and wouldnt let go until the real cops showed up. Then some lady came and saved me lol. 

also about the race thing. It does have alot to do with it. Last month this Hispanic girl disappeared  and all there is, is posters at delis. its because the jewish community goes hard. they take care of eachother. 

Damn 100k sounds like an inside job. I mean obviously someone knew this family had $$.

Damn 100k sounds like an inside job. I mean obviously someone knew this family had $$.

Originally Posted by CoryBudden

eek.gif

lol yea they suck.
One time the jewish police chased me and held me down (i'm not going to say if i stole the bike or not) and wouldnt let go until the real cops showed up. Then some lady came and saved me lol. 

also about the race thing. It does have alot to do with it. Last month this Hispanic girl disappeared  and all there is, is posters at delis. its because the jewish community goes hard. they take care of eachother. 

eek.gif

my man they have police, separated public transportation and hospitals. Their way of annexing themselves from the inferior 
tired.gif
eyes.gif

eek.gif

my man they have police, separated public transportation and hospitals. Their way of annexing themselves from the inferior 
tired.gif
eyes.gif

Originally Posted by RetroSan

eek.gif

tired.gif
eyes.gif
no way?

Originally Posted by RetroSan

eek.gif

tired.gif
eyes.gif
no way?

This was on the news earlier. I was barely listening but heard "a hundred" when they mentioned the reward. I thought I heard wrong, guess not. 100k..damn. Hope they find the kid. %$#$, I hope I find the kid
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom