boldest statement ever made

Originally Posted by Jay02

Last night my buddy said Manu Ginobili was top 3 in the NBA in his prime. One of the boldest statements I ever heard... He didn't even mention Duncan.

I'm not surprised at all, "you are the company you keep". Those in S&T will know that's the truth
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by sosmoove

Originally Posted by NikFiend

He has some great books. I really enjoy his views on some things. He makes you think and will expand your vocabulary as well
bfe15f69a6b6fa20a2956815c5e1a03ffcddf92.gif

Word, if you could list some books that would be appreciated

Originally Posted by ILL LEGAL OPERATION

hussein.jpg

"The law is anything I write on a piece of paper."

...that's too much power.

/thread.
sick.gif
pimp.gif

and most of these posted are just dumb things rappers say. Not bold statements, not saying all statements posted are dumb, bust most are.

I guess nobody noticed that "guarantee" is spelled incorrectly in that image...

It amazes me that somebody created that but didnt take the time to proofread what they wrote.

Originally Posted by ILL LEGAL OPERATION

hussein.jpg

"The law is anything I write on a piece of paper."

...that's too much power.
eek.gif
30t6p3b.gif

I'm not saying it's the boldest ever...but some !!#$ like THAT should have started the thread off.
Originally Posted by RezzurrectMe

Originally Posted by kdawg

I'm pretty sure that if there was a list of these sorts of statements then Tupac wouldn't be anywhere near it.
indifferent.gif
He's right, Tupac stan.

anything that came out of muhammad ali's mouth...

I know I got it made while the masses of black people are catchin' hell, but as long as they ain't free, I ain't free.

I am the greatest, I said that even before I knew I was.

I hated every minute of training, but I said, "Don't quit. Suffer now and live the rest of your life as a champion."

"you look so good, i "s" on your daddy's "d""-Biggie Smalls
eek.gif

maybe not thee boldest but definitely up there. IMO

Back
Top Bottom