Bollywood music videos??

Randomly came across one today...that was quite good.  Any know of any other ones that are in the K-pop style that are either good/popular?
I think this one was from a movie..so if you want to skip the intro or wtv head to 1:38

Randomly came across one today...that was quite good.  Any know of any other ones that are in the K-pop style that are either good/popular?
I think this one was from a movie..so if you want to skip the intro or wtv head to 1:38

I dunno. I don't know much about this music/music videos. I really liked from 1:30 to the end. I THINK it is part of a movie (as are most Bollywood videos) and so after that it probably just goes back into normal dialogue/the movie??

I dunno. I don't know much about this music/music videos. I really liked from 1:30 to the end. I THINK it is part of a movie (as are most Bollywood videos) and so after that it probably just goes back into normal dialogue/the movie??

holy *%%% I dated a girl that looks just like that girl in the vid.

My mom and aunts get down on hindi flicks...I can't stomach them....waaaayyyy over the top and wayyyy cheesy.

Girls are dope though but I probably stuck up as hell. In India they look to America for inspiration and try to copy us especially in styles and movies. They fail miserably alot of the time imho.

holy *%%% I dated a girl that looks just like that girl in the vid.

My mom and aunts get down on hindi flicks...I can't stomach them....waaaayyyy over the top and wayyyy cheesy.

Girls are dope though but I probably stuck up as hell. In India they look to America for inspiration and try to copy us especially in styles and movies. They fail miserably alot of the time imho.

I THINK it is part of a movie (as are most Bollywood videos) and so after that it probably just goes back into normal dialogue/the movie??

Yeah. Kind of like a musical.

I agree with Grimlock, a majority of the movies are buns. There are a few good ones definitely worth watching though. Very few.

I THINK it is part of a movie (as are most Bollywood videos) and so after that it probably just goes back into normal dialogue/the movie??

Yeah. Kind of like a musical.

I agree with Grimlock, a majority of the movies are buns. There are a few good ones definitely worth watching though. Very few.

Back
Top Bottom