Bonjour! Vol. I'm bi-lingual

i should learn french since have french ancestors and a french last name

at least i know spanish
laugh.gif

Didn't expect to see so many french speakers in here. I'm french too and also speak german, polish, slovakian, some spanish and learned a bit of chinese (too complicated)

Didn't expect to see so many french speakers in here. I'm french too and also speak german, polish, slovakian, some spanish and learned a bit of chinese (too complicated)

Originally Posted by Seb

moi aussi 

Originally Posted by Seb

moi aussi 

I can't proclaim that I speak Spanish but every time I've been to Mexico I completely surprise myself with how much Spanish I know and how easily I'm able to communicate. I'd love to become fluent and if I ever get to studying abroad that's the goal.

My children will be native bilingual belee dat.
pimp.gif

I can't proclaim that I speak Spanish but every time I've been to Mexico I completely surprise myself with how much Spanish I know and how easily I'm able to communicate. I'd love to become fluent and if I ever get to studying abroad that's the goal.

My children will be native bilingual belee dat.
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by mrshadow

Èu falo portuguese

I speak english

Y hablo español

I was trying to learn Portuguese and French a few years ago, Just too much should've done one at the time.

I was going to start with French this summer but don't have time
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by mrshadow

Èu falo portuguese

I speak english

Y hablo español

I was trying to learn Portuguese and French a few years ago, Just too much should've done one at the time.

I was going to start with French this summer but don't have time
30t6p3b.gif

damn i took french for 3 years in HS..almost 4. i took a year of japanese senior year just for fun
laugh.gif
i can still remember a few things from french though.

damn i took french for 3 years in HS..almost 4. i took a year of japanese senior year just for fun
laugh.gif
i can still remember a few things from french though.

Back
Top Bottom