Boondocks Season 3 - Sun. May 2nd, 11:30pm Adult Swim

Stinkmeaner 3 was great, in my top 3, when bushido got his head chopped off I was in aww,lol. Dude was kicking *!%.

I hoped to see an appearance by Bushido when I was the preview, and I certainly wasn't disappointed
laugh.gif

I kind of wanted to see a huge fight with the Freemans jumping in as well, but they already had theirs and it was Bushido's turn.

Riley's reaction to the cops was perfect as well.

Somebody needs to gif when Bushido hop over the car and beat up the cop
laugh.gif

I watched that part like 5 times over
laugh.gif

i'm pretty sure i know how the next episode is gonna go ..
and its gonna be
roll.gif

someone teach me how to do the spoiler

Im gonna say again just so folks dont call ducktales or wat da #!%$ eva there will be an episode about uncle ruckus and his past.

Originally Posted by Lakersfan1

Originally Posted by firered18

Originally Posted by Lakersfan1

Originally Posted by saxman2112

Real talk, I think tonight's episode and the kickball episodes are instant top 5. This season has not failed to disappoint...except for the Thugnificent episode.
what? IMO Thugnificent was the 2nd best episode behind todays and that kick ball episode was cool but NONE of these episodes are "instant" top 5 with episodes like pimp my ride, guess !*#'s coming to dinner, the granddad fight, ganstalicious and the itis

Attack of the Killer Kung-Fu Wolf B (Luna) was an insant top 5 imo and the basketball ep

exactly they are to many good episodes for this season so far to be in top 5
Why are people so dead set on ranking episodes every week?  Just enjoy the show or at the very least wait til the season is over.  This thread gonna be 50+ pages of just "This episode aint cracked my top 3 undeniable GOAT epic list but I'll put it in my unchanging GOAT top 7 list.."  Im jus sayin..
ohwell.gif

Spoiler [+]
Ballin'
roll.gif
  too many quotables

Originally Posted by Chrisphreezy

LOL milton is that 6 year old kid that stole his grandmas car. if yall aint kno

captain obvious you have pointed out the juice theme

Originally Posted by Chrisphreezy

LOL milton is that 6 year old kid that stole his grandmas car. if yall aint kno

captain obvious you have pointed out the juice theme

I don't know about this one, but this season has been kind of disappointing outside of the dodgeball episode.
ohwell.gif

Another great episode. Cant wait till the story behind Uncle Ruckus airs.

Cant lie I thought the white kid at the end was gone tell him that he got the juice now lol

Anyone that didn't enjoy this episode must have a chromosome missing or something. Excellent writing once again
pimp.gif
, this season rebounded nicely after that one weak dodgeball episode

Another great episode. Cant wait till the story behind Uncle Ruckus airs.

Back
Top Bottom