Boondocks Season 3 - Sun. May 2nd, 11:30pm Adult Swim

was that supposed to be a spoof of True Romance?
03e15cef99a12ee6bbd03219196dd61dd9b05d1.gif

That Han Solo part and Rileys rant in the hotel room had me.

And I'm probably the only one who noticed this, but that British dudes voice sounded familiar. Isn't that Captain Price from Modern Warfare?
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Jiffyl00b

And I'm probably the only one who noticed this, but that British dudes voice sounded familiar. Isn't that Captain Price from Modern Warfare?
laugh.gif
he does sound like price.
laugh.gif

Another great little part is Riley's smirk to Huey when Granddad was hugging him after getting the car.
laugh.gif

so just let me make sure I understood this episode. so, how did riley get away with this? he just pocketed all the $ and paid off the school administrators, which kept him from being caught, and the chocolate company kept giving him more bars?

Originally Posted by PatentBoy23

so just let me make sure I understood this episode. so, how did riley get away with this? he just pocketed all the $ and paid off the school administrators, which kept him from being caught, and the chocolate company kept giving him more bars?
No, the chocolate company were the British guys who came after him.  He paid local store owners for their own candy, then re-packaged it as a fundraiser and sold it at a higher price.  Paying off the school administrators allowed him to sell without competition from the British chocolate.  Nothing he did was illegal, just took an existing product and resold it at a higher value, people were told it was a fundraiser which is why they paid extra.

Originally Posted by Big J 33

No, the chocolate company were the British guys who came after him.  He paid local store owners for their own candy, then re-packaged it as a fundraiser and sold it at a higher price.  Paying off the school administrators allowed him to sell without competition from the British chocolate.  Nothing he did was illegal, just took an existing product and resold it at a higher value, people were told it was a fundraiser which is why they paid extra.
ohh i forgot about him buying from the candy stores.  sry i've been
smokin.gif
a little lately.  i wonder what was up with the kid holding up that big $1000 check at the school assembly if Riley was keeping the $ for himself and his workers.  and i guess the british guys got pissed cuz the schools weren't buying from them and were selling Riley's chocolate. 

ohh i forgot about him buying from the candy stores.  sry i've been
smokin.gif
a little lately.  i wonder what was up with the kid holding up that big $1000 check at the school assembly if Riley was keeping the $ for himself and his workers.  and i guess the british guys got pissed cuz the schools weren't buying from them and were selling Riley's chocolate. 

the kid was one of his workers and he was rewarding him for selling the most

Originally Posted by Jiffyl00b

laugh.gif

nah i noticed it too. its the same dude. the fact that mcgruder put in british gangsters is
pimp.gif

I wonder how many people even noticed the Rocky Horror Picture Show reference, and just thought the show was being outrageous or weird randomly.

It seems like a lot of people didn't like this episode, but I liked it. I guess it's because I know a lot of Perry's followers.

I wonder how many people even noticed the Rocky Horror Picture Show reference, and just thought the show was being outrageous or weird randomly.

Good look on that i didnt think alot of ppl caught that

Originally Posted by Marvel Man X

It seems like a lot of people didn't like this episode, but I liked it. I guess it's because I know a lot of Perry's followers.

I do too. I swear it brainwashes some of these women in the South. 

pimp.gif

loved it... they even made him sound like Tim Curry too

this and last weeks episodes are my favorite of the season so far

Back
Top Bottom